Chapter 8

So. Hello! Uhm, at this point in time, Amber screwed Dahvie AND Jayy, which pissed Jayy off and he screamed at her, and she got hit by a car. These next few chapters are kinda gonna be revolving around Dahvie and Jayy. So, Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dahvies P.O.V.

Oh my god. Shes...Pregnant? And i could be a dad? Holy..Crap. Jayy's just straight up screaming at her. I don't know what to say. I mean, I think i just fucked up their relationship pretty bad. Then again that was kind of the plan in the first place. But after seeing that look in Jayy's eye's, Im regretting every moment of it. Man, what happened to me? I should have been supporting Jayy, and his new girl. Not trying to ruin everything. What the hell did i just do?! I hear Jayy screaming still, and then I see Amber run out. All of a sudden i hear cars. Jayy runs out of the house, me following behind, and i see.. Amber..On the ground..Bleeding..A guy jumps out of his car and starts talking to her. I get closer and hear him say that hes sorry.. Wait..She got hit by a car?!

"Jayy, call the ambulance now!" I yell. I run over to her and see that she may have a broken leg, maybe a broken arm. And then i see her tummy. It doesn't look like it was hit..But how the hell would i know?! Dammit! What the hell?! Im so at a loss for words right now. I hear an ambulance and see the lights. They come pick up Amber, and start asking questions. I answer them all and then wordlessly get in my car, Jayy following behind. While I'm driving, I decide that now is the time to talk to Jayy.

"Hey, Jayy, Im so sorry man. I did not mean to hurt you like that. I mean i did, but i never meant to actually hurt you..Ya know? I mean i should have been supporting you, but instead totally screwed you over. I dont think you understand how sorry i am. At all."

"Well. Guess what Dahvie. You Done Goofed. You fucked up everything. You kissed my girlfriend, then screwed her, all while blaming me for your girlfriends death. What the fuck kind of brother is that? I mean.. Dahvie..You know i love you..Your like..No you are my brother. But..I mean..I think you went a little to far this time." He says. I mean, hes totally right. I cant deny it, i cant argue..Nothing..So i just agree.

"Ok, i deserve that. But Jayy..Have i ever done this before?" He shakes his head. "Exactly. So just give me a chance. And..I'm working on a song for you to sing to her if you want to help with it?" He just looks at me then slowly nods. "Alright. It's called Lovestruck. I think she'll like it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ambers P.O.V.

Oh my god.. What is going on? My body aches. I want to open my eyes and tell someone to help me but i cant. Its like my brain is denying anything i say. I hear a doctor come in and ask someone if i woke up yet. They said no. But i want to scream that i am awake and that im in pain. But then i hear Dahvie and Jayy. Dahvie sounds like hes gonna cry, And Jayy, I could tell, already is. But then i hear the doctor say that I may lose the baby. Jayy gasps, and Dahvie just yelped. I wanna scream out but i cant. What the fuck! Then the doctors next words stopped my heart a little. He said that i may be in a coma and that if i am, they really cant save the baby. Its to young to be delivered. Im so scared right now. I really dont want my baby to die. Hell i dont wanna die either. CRAP! Jayy comes over and kisses my head, then walks out. Same with Dahvie. Well, fml.. Im screwed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jayy's P.O.V.

So..My/Dahvies baby may die..Ambers in a coma..And may die. Well shit. Of course, i finally get a girl, finally am able to start a family, and now that just got tooken away from me. I sit in the car with Dahvie, and think about what he said. That he was sorry. I want to forgive him but..I dont think i can take being lied to again. But of course since Im so nice, I do. For the next 5 hours, we start coming up with the song. And this is the final product.

"Lovestruck"

You are my everything
You taught me how to sing
You took a chance on me
Opened my heart to see

You have the golden key
That simply sets me free
You are my only hope
The one I need the most

You are my light in dark
The ever-shining spark
You are my other half
You always make me laugh

You are my dearest friend
Forever until the end
We're simply meant to be
For it is clear to see

(Fallin, fallin, fallin, fallin, fallin, fallin, fa-a-a-all)

I'm so in love with you
I'm lovestruck
And all the things you do
I'm lovestruck
I know you can break through
I'm lovestruck
I'm the servant from hell
One day, you can't cast your spell
I'm so in love with you
I'm lovestruck
And all the things you do
I'm lovestruck
I know you can break through
I'm lovestruck
La-la-la-la, la-la-la-la

I can't see myself without you
Now that I've had a taste
Every time I close my eyes
I feel your lips, I see your face
I'm taking back every hateful thing
I ever said about love
I realize I need it
And baby, you're the one
I only smile when I'm with you
I spend all day missing you
I'm lovestruck, in your head
Every thought, every breath
You've turned this boy
Into a man
I promise I'll love you like no one can
Here we are, hand-in-hand
My dream came true
Now I'm your man

(Fallin, fallin, fallin, fallin, fallin, fallin, fa-a-a-all)

I'm so in love with you
I'm lovestruck
And all the things you do
I'm lovestruck
I know you can break through
I'm lovestruck
I'm the servant from hell
One day, you can't cast your spell
I'm so in love with you
I'm lovestruck
And all the things you do
I'm lovestruck
I know you can break through
I'm lovestruck
La-la-la-la, la-la-la-la

I want to scream into this world
That you are my one and only girl
I was a fool and jaded too
Until I fell in love with you

So in love with you, So in love with you
I'm falling, I'm falling, I'm falling in love

I'm so in love with you
I'm lovestruck
And all the things you do
I'm lovestruck
I know you can break through
I'm lovestruck
I'm the servant from hell
One day, you can't cast your spell
I'm so in love with you
I'm lovestruck
And all the things you do
I'm lovestruck
I know you can break through
I'm lovestruck
La-la-la-la, la-la-la-la

Cupid caught me when I let down my guard
Who know it was so great? Who know I'd fall this hard?
We can run away, and never look back
Forget about our past, The future's what we have....

"See man? I told you we can do it! I think it came out pretty good actually." Dahvie said.

At this point, I know now that for some reason, I can trust Dahvie again. I just now hope that Amber wakes up. And soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay!!!!! This is the 8th chapter. Done. :D Fan, vote and comment!! I am open for suggestions. (: