Chapter 4 - Shes mine.

So its 2:30 in the morning and i cant sleep so i just decided I'm going to write. This is one of the  most important parts. Dahvie and Jayy get into a fight. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jayy's P.O.V.

Wow she has one of the best voices ive heard in awhile. I hope the fans like her as much as we do. Its a big risk letting someone come into the band at this time, but hey, shes a great singer and i like her alot so. To hell with anyone who thinks different.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dahvie's P.O.V.

Ever since Amber got here, Kay's been a whole new person. But to be honest i can see why. And I'm starting to like her too. I know that if i tell Jayy this that he will be pissed..So i wont unless necessary.

"OK come on everybody lets GO! Show starts in a few minutes." I say as loud as i can.

"Hey Dahvie!!", I hear Jayy yell.

"What?"

"Wheres your soda?"

"Dammit Jayy!! I swear to God I am going to kick your ass!!!" I then see Amber walk in with my soda.

"Hey..I brought you another one. I knew i wasnt going to be able to find the other one so i got you this one."

Ahww..How sweet.."Well thanks honey." I reply, pulling her towards me. She hugs me and i kiss her nose. I see her blush and wish i got to her before Jayy. Oh well, we'll talk about it after the concert.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ambers P.O.V.

"Hey bitches!! Are you ready for Blood On The Dance Floor?! Hell yes you are!! Well before we start the show, I want to call up a very special person. Amber please come up here!!"

I ran up the stairs and stood right in between Dahvie and Jayy. There were a few weird looks but everyone else seemed pretty welcoming. We started off with Frankenstein + The Bride, then Fantasyland, Revenge Porn, Incomplete and all alone, Bewitched, Death to Your Heart, Ima monster, Star Power, and for the last one Sexting. But the best part was that they pulled me in for a threeway kiss, and let me tell you. That. Was. Epic. So They rapped up the show, and we signed stuff for awhile and left.

"Man I'm so proud of you!" Jayy said hugging me. "Yea me too!" Dahvie said kissing me full on the lips. I was surprised and apparantly so was Jayy.

"What the fuck Dahvie. That was messed up and you know it. Why would you do that to me? I told you how i felt about her and you go and do that? Really?" Said Jayy. He felt something for me? Really? Ahhw.. But right now Jayy was pissed. Dahvie even looked a little scared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

Jayys P.O.V.

Damn! Dahvie just freakin kissed Amber. He knows how i feel about her and doing that was messed up. I feel like punching him right now. I told him i like her. Alot. I told him i want to date her. I told him everything and he just kisses her right in front of me.

"Dude i fucking hate you. Don't even think I'm going to be ok with this. You're a dick."

"Ok man im sorry. I wasnt thinking clearly.. I honestly apologize."

Right now im to pissed to talk to him. I walk into the bathroom and slam the door. A few minutes later i hear a knock. "Hey Jayy? Its me, i was wondering if i could come in..?"

I opened the door for her and she came right up and hugged me. "Is it really true what you said? That you felt something for me?" She asked quietly. Guess i should tell her now. "Yea it is. I really like you. Alot. And i told Dahvie that but for some reason he decided to kiss you. In front of me. Hes a dick."

"Im sure he didnt mean it like that. Hes just the kissing type. He probably just did it on impulse. Calm down its fine." She said calmly. That is true he may have just done it on impulse. I kiss her on the head and walk out of the bathroom to go find Dahvie. I found him laying on his bunk.

"Hey man," I said, "Im sorry, I didnt mean to snap at you  like that. I guess im just fallling for her harder than i thought. Forgive me?"

"Hell yea bro. I love you." He said with a huge smile on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dahvies P.O.V.

Well shit.. I just got lucky. I knew i shouldnt have kissed her but i just wanted to see what would happen if i did. Apparantly he got pissed. Wont do that infront of him again. Ill just have to make her want me more..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

K!!! 4th chapter done at 5:22 in the morning! I know that this is kind of messed up but dont worry(: Ive got a plan >:D. Ill update later!! Tell me if you like this one! Im open to all ideas that anyone may have. Enjoy!