Chapter 11

• Dedicated to Savanna Umberger

Hey everyone(: So, I appreciate everyone thats reading this story. It honestly means alot. Thank you(: This is dedicated to you nana. You can be Jayy's kid xD Love you boo!! xD xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ambers P.O.V.

Oh shit...Oh fucking shit..What the hell?! Why is my dad with him? "Uhm..Dad.. What the fuck are you doing here?!" I asked, my voice shaking. "The fucking hospital called me and told me you lost a baby and that you just got released. So i went to find you, and this fag told me where you were. What made you think you could escape me forever? You're lucky i havn't shot you yet, you little bitch." He said, pointing the gun at my head. I saw Dahvie coming down the stairs and then he stopped, looked at what was going on and signed that he was going to call 911. I nodded slightly and he ran off.

"Garrett, why would you do this? Why can't you just ever let me be happy?!" Jayy yelled. "Because, Jayy. I let you have Daniel, even though i wanted you. I let you be happy with him, even though it hurt me to see you and him. Now you're dating this bitch. Well guess what. If i can't have you, No one can." He said, grabbing the gun from my dad's hands. "Well, Amber, say goodbye to dear old daddy!" He said, and shot my dad in the chest. He fell to the ground bleeding, his eyes rolling into the back of his head. I screamed and kicked Garrett, making him fall to the ground. He started shooting randomly, and hit me in the stomache. I doubled over, and faded slowley into darkness once again...

Jayys P.O.V.

I run over to Amber, grabbing her before she hit the ground. I hear sirens in the backround and Garrett jumps up and runs out the back door. Dahvie comes running down the stairs and I'm trying to wake Amber up again. "Shit! Where did he hit her?!" Dahvie yelled, running over. "In the fucking stomache. Shit Dahvie!! Shes bleeding everywhere!! HELP ME!" I yell, pressing my shirt to her stomache. I feel something wet on my pants, and see that its blood..But its coming from her back.."Shit! It went right through her!" I yelled again, scared for her life. "Jayy!!! Thats not her stomache! Thats like her chest," He said to me. Right now I didnt care, i just dont want her to die. "Amber..Amber..AMBER wake up please! PLEASE! Dont leave me.." I yell in her ear. She opened her eyes and stared at me. "Jayy-Jayy..I..I..I'm pregnant..I had twins.The other baby, our baby boy died..But..youre....Little.......Girl...Didnt.. Shes still alive baby. Your gonna be a daddy. I got DNA testing and its your baby..Take care of him, please..For me..I love you Jeremy Brian Griffis, please dont forget me....." she whispered, as she took her last breath. All of a sudden, shes being taken away from me and put into an ambulence. Dahvie carries me outside and we drive to the hospital, following close behind. We finally get to the hospital, and they make us wait outside for an hour. When the doctor comes back out, he comes out with a bundle of blankets. "Mr. Monroe, I'm so sorry..But Amber died. We tried everything, but it got her artery. We saved your baby though. Shes a perfect baby. 7Ib, 8oz. Just fill out her birth certificate, and you may leave." He told me, handing me the baby. I took her from him, and looked at her and gasped. She had Amber's beautiful blue eyes...And her black hair. I filled out her birth certificate, and named her Krysten Marie Monroe. I took her home, and had Dahvie go by the store for everything.

"I won't ever let anything happen to you..I love you baby girl..I know your mom would love you too.." I said, and cried. I cried until i couldn't cry anymore..

1 Month Later

"Well.. Krystens doing great..She can lift her head up..Baby, I miss you so much..Im so sorry for hurting you..I just wanted the best for you, and i ended up killing you..I love you Amber. I love you.." I said, looking at her tombstone, trying not to cry. I pulled the ring that i was going to propose to her with out of my pocket and dug a small hole. "I will never forget you." I said, putting the ring in the hole, and covered it up. I walked away, and it felt like I lost a peice of myself. I walked to the car and sat next to my baby- our baby- and had Dahvie drive us home...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

And thats the end of this book!!! I will make a second book, only if you want me too(: SO make sure you comment/fan/and vote. Thank you!! Love you all :D