Party Time and Betrayal.

Hai everyone!! So..I hope everyones liking the story so far. I'm working so hard on it haha. This one is dedicated to my wifey Christina Banning. She puts up with my addiction to Blood On The Dance Floor. Love you boo(: Sorry this hasn't been uploaded today, my mom just had to go to the hospital D: Well i know you guys don't want to listen to my problems so here's the story!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ambers P.O.V.

"Party tiiiime!!!!!!! I got the good stuff this time!!! Get your asses down here lets goooo!!!!" I heard Jayy yell. Well he seemed to have forgave and forget pretty well. I see Dahvie walking over and i could tell he was thinking the same thing. As i walk over to Jayy, I could see that he went all out. Skyy Vodka, Car bombs, and a bunch of other shit. Including weed. Well this is going to be a fun night. Then Sally walks in and i know its going to be even better. Jayy and Dahvie are wasted, I'm getting there, and Sallys pretty sober. Jayy then comes over to me and starts hugging me.

"Hey." He said. "What?" I ask

"Will you go out with me?" Holy poop! Waiiit... "Is this the alcohol and weed talking or you?" I ask just making sure.

"Its actually me asking. Will you?"

"Hell yes!" i say. He bends down and gently kisses me on the lips. He then smiles and hugs me.

Sally just smiles and Dahvie couldn't care less at this point in time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jayys P.O.V

Yes! She said yes! I can hardly believe that she did. She says that she is going to bed so i just let her. A little later i go in and check on her. Shes so pretty when she sleeps. I go over and cuddle with her. She smiles in her sleep and curls up to me. I kiss her nose and fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dahvies P.O.V.

Woohoo. Jayy and Amber are dating now. Great. Why the hell did i let Jayy get her first? It was stupid. Great now I'm starting to sound like Garrett. Fudge me in the face. Well whatever. Ill get her. I swear to it. I know it will happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ambers P.O.V.

I wake up in the morning with a killer headache and a snoring Jayy. His arms are wrapped around me loosely. He looks so cute since hes asleep. He doesn't look like he wants to murder someone. Wow. I'm dating Jayy Von Monroe. This is still all so new to me. Ive only known em for a month and now I'm already dating one of them. This is crazy!! I get up to take a shower. When i get out i see Jayy sitting up in bed. He comes over to me and brushes his lips against mine. A shudder runs through me.

"You are such a tease!" I say. He smirks and says "Yea i know but you love it."

He is right i do. So i go over and rub his lower stomach. He shivers. "Now whose the tease?!" He says laughing. Well whatever. He started it. Thanks to him, my hair is now curly. I go and straighten it then go downstairs. I run smack into Dahvie who catches me. He then kisses me. I hear a gasp and look up and see Jayy. "God dammit Dahvie!! Really?!" I yell. He is such a dick!!

I find Jayy in the bathroom. I go and hug him and he just punches the wall.

"Why the fuck does he insist on doing that? He knows i like you alot, but he wont stop. You wont do anything with him will you?" Jayy asks.

"Of course not." I reply. Little did i know that that was going to be hard to follow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well there's the fifth chapter. Vote and comment on how i did. Im still open for ideas. This was more of a filler chapter for what is to come. Enjoy!