Chapter 17- Relentless struggle

Chase didn't have to think about where Marvin had gone, i was obvious now. The question he had was, did Anti kidnap him again? Or was this actions on his own accord. Regardless, Him, Jackie and Jamie were making plans to go and get him and Henrik back. And they didn't plan on leaving Anti alive.

Marvin stared at the chain linked fence. It was broken down it a lot of parts, cut through in others. It would be easy for someone to get in or out, yet it felt like a ten foot wall. It was once meant to keep Marvin in, but his mind was trying to keep him out. e didn't want to go back, but he needed to.

The magician took a deep breath, and he teleported to the other side. "This is a bad idea," He muttered to himself, but nevertheless, he continued.

As soon as he entered the building, Marvin could feel the static in the air. He could taste the metallic particles floating around him. It almost trigger something inside him but Marvin stayed strong.

He could see the cold steel door that Jackie slammed open. Impressive honestly. Marvin ran his fingers over the cold broken bolts. His gaze fall through the doorway, and he saw the glitch. He was angry, he was unstable, he look completely and utterly broken. Marvin slowly walked through, approaching slower and slower, closer and closer. Finally Anti sensed him and turned to face the little magician. His eyes were completely black when he looked.

"Well look who's back!" He mocked. His head glitching around wickedly. "Come to defeat me at last?" He followed with a sarcastic laugh.

Marvin froze, he took in a deep breath, clenching his side tightly. He was still in pain from Anti using him. "Not exactly," He responded. He looked around, searching for the doctor. "Where's Schneep?"

Anti just laughed at him. "Just going through some procedures, considering you were a failure. However," Anti glitch away completely, then he was right in front of the magician holding on tightly to his neck. "It seems that you're back now. I would ask why, if I actually cared."

Marvin's hands scrambled to Anti's arm, trying to pull him off. Once he touched his skin however, he could sense that Anti was weak. He was wearing down. Marvin looked into Anti's black eyes, and was easily able to pull him off, stepping away quickly. Marvin sent a blast of blue energy at the glitch, pushing him to the ground. The glitch groaned in pain, looking up at Marvin in anger.

"Well someone's learned some new tricks," He spat sourly.

Marvin braced himself for another attack, but it never came. Anti just began twitching and glitch like crazy on the ground. Marvin could hear that dreaded static around him, in his head. He took a deep breath, trying to push it out. He's trying to regain control of you again. Stay strong. You came he with a mission.

Marvin looked around and saw the door to his old cell was shut tight. That had to be where Schneep was. In a puff of smoke, Marvin had teleported inside the cell, and sure enough, Henrik was in the same position Marvin had been in just a few days ago. He was tied down with tubes connected to his arms. This was much more than what he'd gotten.

The worst part about it, was the doctor was awake. His eye may have been closed, but Marvin could here his muttered groans of pain behind the gag. He could see his tensed up limbs, trying to take in the pain as much as possible. Marvin rubbed around his own neck, feeling the scars on his neck from his claws. The drug was still in Henrik. He didn't want to hurt him, but he needed to get it out.

Suddenly there was a banding on the door. Anti was trying to get in. Marvin cast an extra locking spell on the door, buying him some extra time. He reached down and began freeing the doc from his restraints, along with pulling the medical tubes out of his arm carefully. "Henrik can you hear me?" He needed a response. He needed something.

The doc looked up at Marvin with anger and fear. His eyes were still a dark green. He was still under Anti's control, but he was struggling to regain composure of his body. He was squirming all over the bed, head thrashing side to side from the agony. Marvin completely understood how he must have felt.

Marvin reached down and placed his hand on the other's forehead. He had one shot at this, but it had to work. He closed his eyes, and was surrounded by a cloud of blue. He felt disconnected from his body now, looking deep into Schneep's mind. All he saw was darkness. Pure anger and that same maddening static completely coated his mind, and surrounded a single figure, cloaked in black. No wonder he was so far gone. Marvin reach out around him and began replacing the black tar with blue smoke. This spell was simply a memory spell. It contain Marvin's memories of the Septic egos. The good times, along with the bad. "Come on Schneep. This isn't who you are. You aren't the Plague doctor, and you're not Anti's puppet. You're our friend. You can break through all this."

As the memories spread, Marvin could see the black being taken over by Marvin's spell. His mind became brighter, and the once dark figure standing there became brighter. A white coat replaced the black one. He turned to Marvin, eyes going from green to blue.

Marvin was thrown away from Henrik's mind when the doc suddenly jolted up. He was breathing heavily and swaying now. Marvin grabbed his shoulder, turning his to face the magician. "Henrik?" It had to have worked.

The doctor's eye were foggy for a moment, but when he heard his name, the blue in his eyes was crystal clear. "Marvin? Vhat happened?" Marvin smiled, tears forming in his eyes.

"Anti happened. I'll explain it all later, but we need to get out of here. Can you stand?" Marvin watched as he slowly moved his legs to hang over the bed. He stood up, but had to lean on Marvin to keep himself up. Once he was standing though, Marvin teleported the two out of the room. They landed back at the front of the building where they saw Jackie, Chase and Jamie approaching. It seemed like they knew exactly where Marvin was going.

Once they all saw who he was carrying, they froze. After so long none of them could believe it. Schneep looked up, and though he didn't understand why yet, but seeing them all was like coming back from the dead. They all ran to Marvin and the weak doctor with tears in their eyes. Jamie took the doctor from Marvin, seeing him getting tired. Before any of them could ask him a question, he began backing into the building again.

Chase was the first to notice. "Marv, what are you doing?" Marvin didn't explain as he just ran back in. He could hear Chase close behind him. Before he could cast a spell to slow him down, Chase's arm was on his shoulder, stopping him. "Marv what the heck are you doing?"

Marvin looked around him when he heard the static grow louder and angrier. He knew Chase couldn't hear it like he could. "He's out of control. He just lost Chase. What happens when you lose this much? You snap," He explained. Chase looked over Marvin's shoulder.

"You think you can stop him?" He questioned, a sense of doubt lingered.

Marvin sighed. "He's turning to a storm. Someone has to try," With that, he threw a force field between them and ran off in Anti's direction again, leaving Chase pounding on the field, begging Marvin not to risk it.