The billionaire suspect

A/n
THE PICTURE ACTUALLY RELATES THIS TIME.. well sorta. What ever good enough.

Artemis's POV

When we got back to the tower Robin was sitting on the couch waiting for us. "So how was your first day at Gotham academy? You look so cute in your uniforms. Kids, they grow up so fast." He joked.

"Robin you will never believe what just happened." I said, "Robin I meet the most annoying boy today," Said Wally. "I ate the school food and it was horrible." Megan said. "We believe that Wally has solved the case."

Robin ignores all of us looking at Conner, "so Conner how was school?" Conner frowned. "I'm changing out of this monkey suit." And the He walked out of the room. And we all bombarded Robin with what happened today.

"Ok, ok, one at a time. Jezz. What was that about Wally solving the case?" He asked piping a grape in his mouth. "Ok so I think it's this kid named Dick Grayson." Robin chocked on the grape.

"You think it's who?" He asked. "Dick Grayson," Robin looked at us and though we couldn't be serious and then started laughing... "let me get this straight, you think... you think that.. Dick Grayson is the... agent." He said between laughs.

Wally frowned, and I found myself doing the same. "Do you guys know anything about Dick Grayson?" He asked smiling. This just made me angry. Robin acts like he knows everything. As if he's an expert on Dick Grayson!

"Yeah he's a rich brat that goes to Gotham academy." Robin smiled grew at that. "What makes you know so much about him anyway?" I asked.

"Oh please. I'm live in Gotham. Everyone knows Dick Grayson. One of Bruce Wayne's ward-" "one of?" Asked Wally. "Oh yeah he just got another one named Jason something?" Robin said waving it off as thought the other ward was unimportant.

"So what about him bing the son of a rich guy makes him off the hook?" Robin frowned, "you guys really don't know anything about him do you? His parent died when he was like nine. And Bruce Wayne adopted him it was this big media stunt."

I frowned at that, "I didn't know that about his parents," Wally said.

"That's not all," said Robin poping another grape in his mouth. "They were murder, right in front of him too. They were famous acerbates and the circus was in Gotham. Some gangs didn't get the money they wanted so they messed with the ropes in the Grayson acted and they fell to their death into front of the whole crowd."

"That horrible," Megan cried out. "Yeah just awful," said Robin eating another grape. He was so calm about it.

"I don't see how that makes Dick Grayson out of the running though," Wally said crossing his arms.

"Oh no, for that it's just dick Grayson is a spoiled rich brat like you said. He gets kidnapped on a monthly occurrences and me and Bats have to hunt him down. I mean sure he's smart and everything but his no Court of Owls agent."

Robin got a text and he looked at his phone. "I got to go. See ya." He left through the zeta tube. "He seemed really sure that it wasn't Dick Grayson," Megan said staring after him.

"But it has to be." Wally said. "What does Rob know anyway, his not even on the mission."

Just then Black Canary walked in. "We think we found out who the agent is but Robin doesn't think it's right," I told her.

"Robins not even on the mission." She said filling herself a glass of water. "Who do you think it is?" She said walking in front of the sink taking a sip of water.

"Dick Grayson." She spit the water into the sink. "Dick Grayson? You think Dick Grayson is the Court of Owls spy?" "Yes," Wally said cautiously, he had been so sure before everyone laughed at the possible.

"Trust me Dick Grayson is not the agent." She Said then she laughed walking away. "What makes them so sure it's not Dick Grayson. Like they haven't even heard the reasoning?" Wally asked.

"I guess Grayson being a billionaire automatically makes people unsuspicious of him. We should go and watch him and see if he is up to anything." I said. The rest team nodded. "Great well it looks like we are going to Wayne manor."

A/n
I know it's been a while since I updated. School is relentless, but I plan on posting again soon. And also posting on my other stories.

So till next time I post something.