Chapter 15 End

Chapter 15
Quest's Solved

“Life is a mirror and will reflects to the thinker what he thinks into it.”
-Ernest Holmes.

Mirai went with the crowd while carrying her favourite notepad. She readied her pencil as the gate of the prestigious school opened. And like a slow-mo, Sakura petals danced with the breeze as they blew to their direction.

She gasped and felt soothed by the gentle welcome presence it gave her.

"Oi, Mirai. What are you doing there standing in a daze?" Hiyori asked. "Come on, if we don't hurry we won't get any article for the newspaper!" 

"I-I'm coming!" Mirai immediately ran towards Hiyori.

They said that you can't get to the main building on foot. After seeing the distance she thought that it was real after all.

The visitors aside from her and Hiyori went to the Visitor's Lounge. Hiyori told her to follow the rest.

After setting foot inside the lounge, the broadcast radio buzzed. "Announcement. We prepared a car to pick you up. Please wait for a few minutes. I repeat---"

"So there's a service like that. I can't wait to see how the school building looks like in person!" Hiyori squealed.

She pushed her glasses up. "Yeah, me too. Hiyori-san, I want to see the dorms!"

The broadcast radio buzzed again. "Announcement. The car has arrived. Please take all of your belongings before you leave the lounge. I repeat---"

She stood up. ‘Finally...’ And they left. 

After getting out she turned speechless when she saw the car they were about to ride.

"L-Limousine...dato?!" Hiyori's jaw dropped and she on the other hand dropped her pencil and notepad.

‘Curse these shitty rich kids!!!’

//

"What's wrong, Gin? You're spacing out." Taker said.

Gin looked at Taker. He sighed. "I was just thinking about eating parfait. I feel like I haven't had it for a year."

Taker laughed. "But you just ate one a while ago?"

Gin put his head on top of the table. "Please forget I just said that."

"Gin, I can tell what you're thinking you know. But first..." Taker paused and glanced behind him. "Why are these people here?"

The Student Council Members all gave the 7 students standing at the back a curious glance.

Mikoto didn't mutter a word. He was in deep thinking about what happened a few days ago. Not just him, Nao, Bel, Usui, Kana and Saya also feel the same.

Akashi snickered. "Please don't mind us."

‘But it's not just about your presence...it's also about the quiet tension in the air...’ Raku's mind.

Shiina crossed her arms. "Why are they here, anyway?"

Taker stood up and pour his tea.

"The chairman ordered us to look after the student council while he's on a vacation." Law said.

"So, we're like prisoners huh?" Usui leaned back on his seat.

‘So much for prisoners. They've been watching us for 36 hours now.’ Raku thought.

Saya flipped the book she's been reading and Yashiro went to sleep.

‘There's just nothing else to do in this room. So boring...’ The 12 Council thought in unison.