Writer's Block-age (Lukas x F. Jesse)

The -(age) is an addition to the title.  Just to make sure...

Note: I know Lukas told Jesse he was going to settle down in Beacontown in Season 2 Episode 5, but I still want to picture him in that isolated house from the end of Season 2 Episode 1.

Lukas frowned at the new book he had been writing, on Jesse's latest adventure to stop the Admin.  

Every draft after draft got him nowhere.  All the events he had heard from everyone were so jumbled in his head, it was hard to sort out what happened on Jesse's adventures.

She left Lluna in the Institute... faced a bunch of scavengers... journeyed to the Sea Temple to find a treasure...

He groaned in frustration, and his ocelot Hamburger (don't ask) tensed.  To soothe the both of them, Lukas sat down and stroked the ocelot, which purred softly.  

Why was writing so hard all of a sudden?  The last books he had written on her adventures were really easy.  

But this one, it was hard to just... put the pieces together.

Why?

For the first time in his life, Lukas realized that he could not find an answer for such a simple-sounding question.  

And for the first time in his writing career, Lukas knew he needed to go back to Beacontown to get help.  Preferably from the people who had been there in person, he thought.  They'd easily be able to tell me more about it.

But who?  The whole group was scattered now that the Admin adventure was completed.  He gave that some thought, thinking about the people involved.

Petra?  They weren't close anymore, but they were still on good terms.  But even so, she was out there finding herself on her solo adventure or dreaming about Jack, her hero and recent love.

Jack?  He was a little wary of the grizzled adventurer.  Sure, he was cool-looking and had the best beard and mismatched eyes, but it seems he had way too much of his own stories to write about.  Perhaps Lukas could take note of Jack's own adventures later...

He didn't even want to think about Vos.   Or rather, Romeo.  He was trapped in what Jesse called the "Terminal Space," probably dead.  Maybe Romeo did make the ultimate sacrifice to ensure that Jesse and her friends made it out safely, but he still had little regard for what he had done before then.

Stella?  Radar?  Well... he was glad that Stella turned out a lot nicer now than during the ice palace of doom, but he still was pretty wary around her.  Like she could be like a close friend one second, then a turncoat the next.  As for Radar, well... he had a tendency to get overexcited, and there was still a lot for the intern to learn about what he had gone through.

That left only one name left.

Jesse.

Of course Jesse was the one to ask.  She was the hero.  The one who defeated Romeo and saved not only Beacontown, but the world, from his iron rule.

And not only that, she was fair, impartial, and caring to everyone as much as she could.

I know she's busy looking after Beacontown still, but she could leave Radar in charge for a few days while she and I hang out and discuss her adventure, he thought.  

With that, he picked up a sheet of paper and a quill pen, preparing to write a letter to her to reach out.  Just as his pen touched the surface, he heard the sound of rushed footsteps on the grassy field outside.