Brothers Forgive and Good Boys Get... Coffee

pepewentz: i changed my name.

Fronkiedoodle: gerard

Fronkiedoodle: you need to talk to mikey, at least. i found your favorite skirt in the trash.

Gayrard Gay: along with my fishnets and my flower crown, frank.

Fedorable: holy smokes, not the flower crown!

Fronkiedoodle: gerard, come on, you love those things those are your favorite things to wear and everybody loves you for you!

Gayrard Gay: i'm obviously upsetting mikey, and i dont want to do that to my little brother. we're a package deal, and if i'm doing something to make him uncomfortable, i feel an obligation to fix it.

MilkyWay: gee, stop. you know i love when u wear those things, i didn't mean what i said. i was drunk, gerard. you have never made me uncomfortable with those fishnets, or the skirts, or the flower crown. what exactly did i say, anyway?

Gayrard Gay: oh, you said- and i quote- "can you go over there? i told my friends i have a brother, not a sister. i dont want them to think i'm weird."

MilkyWay: oh my god, gee, i didn't mean it, i swear on my favorite hoodie!

Fedorable: whoa.

pepewentz: damn, he loves that hoodie.

4hedurie: gerard, u know hes serious he brought in the hoodie.

MilkyWay: i would never think of you like that, now go get that damn skirt, you're gonna look fabulous today, and i'm calling over melanie to help with your makeup.

Gayrard Gay: you really mean it?!

MilkyWay: GET. THE. DAMN. SKIRT.

Fedorable: *shoveling handfulls of popcorn in my face*

pepewentz: brotherly frickin love.

4hedurie: ryan just woke up, gotta pretend i'm asleep so he'll wake me up, bye.

SomeMilkyBoi: you know i can see that, right? and to think, i was going to wake you up with coffee and a bj.

Fedorable: ew. but also, haha sorry bren.

pepewentz: possibly the best way to wake up. ouch.

Halseythelezz: oOf.

4hedurie: istg i will go back to sleep if im getting a bj shit peace out.

SomeMilkyBoi: well somebody's getting lucky today. you better really be asleep tomorrow or all you're getting is pushed out of the bed.

4hedurie: point taken, now come here i want my...

4hedurie: *ahem* coffee...

SomeMilkyBoi: coming, brenny!