Secret Candy and Sweet, Sweet Innocence

(there's gonna be smut, but I'm tired, so it will probably suck, oh well)

----------------------------

{Patrick's POV}

I decided to go over to Pete's house to tease him a little bit. I wanted to spend a few hours with him, sharing my bucket of secret candy I keep in a vent in my room.

Yeah. I like him that much.

I was going to share with him the bucket of candy nobody else has ever seen.

When I got to his house, I knocked on the door to be polite. I heard something shuffle around and Pete came to the door, shirtless, his face red and flustered, and his hair messy.

''Hey, Pat!'' He smiled down at me. ''Come on in!''

''So, whatcha been up to, Petey?'' I asked, stepping inside and noticing Pete plop down on the couch and place a blanket conveniently on his lap.

''Nothing much,'' He muttered, scratching the back on his neck. ''What were your intentions coming to my humble abode this evening?''

''Just wanted to have some fun,'' I giggled, setting my candy bucket down and sitting next to him. 

''Okay, okay,'' Pete turned toward me. ''Why did you really come here?''

I smirked and stood up, before tossing the blanket from Pete's lap. ''As I said...'' I swung my leg over his lap, straddling him. ''I just wanna have a little fun.''

Pete's eyes widened and his jaw dropped as I leaned forward, capturing his lips with mine. 

''Shit,'' He chuckled against my lips. ''What happened to innocent mother Stump?''

''Shh...'' I smirked, pulling away. ''Only you can know that I'm not so innocent.''

I rutted my hips forward, grinding onto Pete, sucking on a lollipop I had just stuck in my mouth. I smirked when he bucked his hips up, groaning.

''Do you wanna have some fun with me?'' I ran my hands up and down the man's bare chest, still grinding down onto him.

''I-I'm gonna be honest,'' Pete groaned through clenched teeth. ''I was just jer-jerking off and I'm definitely not gonna l-last long.''

''Well, then, Peter,'' I jerked my hips forward roughly. ''Let's make this one count.''

I slid down onto the floor on my knees. I was glad Pete didn't ask any questions, because to be quite honest, I wasn't quite ready for sex all the way yet.

I unzipped his pants slowly, unbuttoning them to relieve him of some tension down there. I pulled down the front of his boxers, pulling him out and stroking once or twice, causing him to groan.

Suddenly, I took the whole thing in my mouth, trying to relax as he hit the back of my throat. Pete moaned loudly and his hips twitched forward.

I pulled back just for a few seconds to ask a favor of Pete. ''P-please...'' I whimpered.  ''Fuck my mouth,'' 

Pete groaned at that and as soon as my mouth was back around him, he pushed forward. He started slowly, but I wordlessly encouraged him to go faster. Soon, he was grabbing my hair roughly, making me moan around him.

The vibrations tore a moan from the man above me and he gripped my hair harder. 

''Fuck, baby...'' Pete moaned out breathlessly. ''So f-fuckin' good. G-gonna come- fuck!''

I felt his hips twitch and he let go into my mouth, moaning out my name while riding it out. I pulled off as Pete caught his breath and collapsed onto the couch.

''Shit,'' He muttered. ''Fuckin' love you.''

I snuggled up next to him on the couch, smiling into his bare chest.

''Thanks, Pete.''