eighteen

yoongi and jimin continues gossiping about big jimins feelings and yoongi cant help it when the younger giggles and covers his flushed face. his eyes turned to crescent moons.

not long after, jimin let's out a yawn. indicating, that he's tired and probably needs a nap. "you want a nap?" yoongi asks.

"y-yeah. i want you to put me to bed please." his lips form a pout and what was yoongi going to do? say no?

"okay." yoongi carries the little into his bedroom and lays him down. jimin naturally curls up to a foetus position. yoongi sees jimin is comfortable and proceeds to leave.

"w-where are you going?" jimin asks. he doesn't want to be left alone. alone where all the attacks could happen any moment soon. "i'm scared to be alone."

"jimin, i cant stay with you forever." going through his head and trying to think of an excuse. "i have to go meet someone." nice one yoongi. what a great excuse. but it was better than blurting out 'cause you're gonna make my heart go crazy.'

"b-but. minnie don't want to be alone." jimin's tone shows that he's vulnerable. and with the endless pleading, yoongi gives in. but not all the way cause we know what happened last time.

"i'll stay with you until you fall asleep okay? either this or i leave." yoongi says and sits next to jimin on the bed.

"stay." jimin states firmly. "please." a final pleade and he already has yoongi by his side, stroking his hair in a swift motion, letting jimin fall asleep on his lap.

he checks his watch, 2:14. have he doesn't care about his lunch as he's so infatuated with the younger in front of him. his soft pink locks and small breaths, lips agape from breathing.

he starts processing what 'big jimins' feelings were

flashback..

"big jimin also thinks about you a lot." jimin emphasises. "i remember once big jimin was sad cause he made marks on his arm. he thought no one loved him." jimin looks at his arms. "oh! the marks are like this!" he exclaims, showing yoongi the marks engraved into his skin.

yoongi is speechless. the impact of him into the younger is just as big if not bigger than the impact on himself. "why would big jimin do this to himself" he touches the marks gently, careful not to hurt the younger. "next time, can you be my buddy and tell big jimin not to do this?"

"of course! big jimin is sometimes awesome. he makes good food too!" yoongi's gummy smile shows as jimin continues.

end of flashback..

yoongi smiles at the thoughts but frowns spoons he sees jimins sleeve ride up, revealing his scars. he wished he could slap a bandaid on it and heal it right then right now. but unfortunately the poor boy is sleeping.

he tries to move since jimins already asleep and he's getting a cramp on his left leg. moving slightly, he accidentally wakes the boy. 'shit'

"y-yoongi? why are you in my bed?" ah, welcome big jimin to the world yet again. "i thought i went to get breakfast."

"yeah, you slipped into little space on the way. i brought you back." he explained. "just thought it was the right thing to do."

"n-no, it's fine. it's o-okay. you can l-leave if you'd like. i'm fine on my o-own." he doesn't make eye contact with yoongi and yoongi knows why. let's just say little jimin isn't best at secrets sometimes.

"okay. bye jimin, make sure you eat something." he assures and takes his leave.

jimin gets a warm fuzzy feeling in his tummy. he does know what it is. but it sure was tingly and his heart was slowly getting quicker by the second. is it the impact of yoongi? he comes to a conclusion. yes. it is.