thirty

yoongi opens the door for hoseok as he steps in, exchanging smiles while jimins setting up the table with his famous eggs and bacon. don't worry there's bread and butter too.

"thanks babe." yoongi says before they all sit down and start digging in. hoseok complimenting jimins simple yet delicious eggs and bacon.

"thanks hoseok." he responds as he gets up and goes to the kitchen. which is odd because everything he needs is on the table, spoons, knives, forks? they're all there. yoongi notices the odd behaviour and follows along.

"i'll be right back hoseok." he says and hoseok nods before he gets up and heads to the kitchen.

he walks in to see jimin slightly hunched over and his hands are on the counter. his breathing seems heavier than usual and he's shaking violently.

"jimin? what's going on?" he questions as he makes way to the younger. "you okay?" he rubs jimins back and he turns around and hugs him. still shaking.

"i-i don't know b-but i'm having a-an anxiety attack o-or something." he chokes out before tears start pouring down.

"oh jimin." he pities the boy and therefore let's them stay like this. yoongi mumbling comforting words and kissing jimins hair for relaxation. jimin nods with every statement yoongi says to show he's alert and listening.

"i'll tell hoseok to leave for now okay?" yoongi says and jimin shakes his head, tightening the grip on the older.

"i-it's okay. i'll wash my face and i'll be at the table soon." he says.

"are you sur-."

"yoongi he's our guest and your best friend you can't do this." he smiles and chuckles at the end. "go."

the both separate from each other's embrace and yoongi heads to the table. "hey sorry hoseok i had to help jimin with something." he sits back down and hoseok shows a blank almost angry face. "hey hoseok?"

"o-oh yeah? sorry. dozed off for a bit there." but really he was listening to everything the two were saying to each other. a hatred still deep in him but doesn't show it.

"okay. anyways, any plans after this?" he asks, to engage a conversation in the quiet room.

"i plan on just going to ikea to get some stuff i've been putting off." he says and the older nods.

"like that chair you broke like 2 weeks ago?" they both burst out in laughter at the memory of hoseok sitting on the chair and out of no where collapsing.

jimin enters the scene and he sits back down. it's obvious he cried cause of his red eyes and red button nose.

they ignore it and continue on with their meal. hoseok offers to help yoongi wash the dishes since jimin had cooked for them.

"so, how's the projects with joon coming along?" hoseok says and he merely nods. it's not that he doesn't want hoseok to know, he just doesn't want to spoil it.

"sure." soon or later the dishes are clean and hoseok has left. leaving yoongi and jimin in the apartment. jimins in the room and he has been for the past 20-25 minutes. no signs of him coming out.

"jimin?" yoongi gently knocks on the closed bedroom door. "baby? open up." he gently says and hears some rumbling and sniffles from the inside.

the door opens and shows a crying jimin, holding a small dog stuffy. "d-daddy, i'm scared." he chokes out before snuggling the older. yoongi wraps his arms around the younger.

"baby, why didn't you tell me? it's part of the rules remember?" jimin just nods. he's a tiny bit scared since he felt little a while ago and didn't tell yoongi. who knows what punishments he'd give.

"it's okay, hey hey. stop shaking. you're okay, i'll give you a chance. you won't be punished it's okay." he calms down the younger.

the younger stops sniffling and slowly calms down. "how about we play? does that sound okay?" yoongi suggests and jimin pulls away and smiles at him with watery eyes.

"daddy, will you be koya? i'll be chimmy." they end up playing with jimins stuffies, letting out a bunch of giggles at yoongis sense of humour.

they end up laughing at each other on the floor and jimin has never been more giggly and sensitive. "okay, okay, okay. how about nap time?" yoongi says and jimin yawns but shook his head.

"no, i wanna-." he pauses a bit and yawns. "play." yoongi chuckles.

"nap time." he carries three younger and gently sets him on the bed. he falls asleep rather quickly so yoongi takes this time to go home and settle some thing for the new mixtape release coming out.

"hey joon? should i come over?" he asks on the phone with the younger and he gets a response. "okay."

____

"hey guys, it's RM here and i'm happy to announce that the new mixtape featuring a special guest is about to release. in about a few minutes it'll be out so stay tuned." namjoon speaks to the camera as yoongi stays behind it.

"oh man i'm kind of nervous." yoongi rubs his temples. sighing out in distressed.

"you don't have to be nervous. it's okay they'll love it." he goes to his computer until the clock strikes 12 PM and he clicks on the mouse.

"good job hyung. thanks for helping." namjoon stand and shakes yoongi's hand.

"no problem. thank you for this opportunity." he thanks back and leaves. exchanging goodbyes.

as he pulls out of the driveway, he sees jin's care pulling up. he looks tired and he hopes there's good news coming.

however he doesn't leave just yet. he rumbles through his pocket to find his phone. 'must've left it on joons table.' he walks to he giant door and the words he hear.

"namjoon i cant do this anymore."

________

HohOhoHoHOho i'm alive sorry for late updates chemistry wants me to chop off my hand and stick it up my nostrils anyways ily