twenty-two

they both end up walking by numerous shops just to 'window shop' however, jimin still manages to buy a couple of things for his home. a sweet candle and a few books.

the walk is cheerful, they're both hand in hand and chit chattering while they're walking. teasing jimin, yoongi would pick up his pace for the fun of it, end up getting a smack from the younger. jimin stops outside a store and looks inside. it was the restaurant that he's seen his parents not long ago.

"babe? what's wrong?" jimins smile has faded and his eyes are hung low. yoongi tugs in his hand gently to get his attention, the younger turning his head towards him.

"n-nothing. let's go." they walk again but this time in silence. yoongi has an unsettling feeling that something is wrong. but he shrugs it off as a mere thought. they walk and walk until they reach their apartments.

before they part ways, jimin asks for a hug. their arms wrapped around each other and their heads leaning onto the other. eventually they pull away, but not fully.

"oh my god you're just so beautiful." yoongi beams, he flashes a gummy smile and the apples of jimins face turn a rosy pink. "so beautiful."

"just shut up and kiss me." jimin taunts and their lips both connect. sending a wave of electricity down both of their spines. their lips moved in sync with each other until they hear a cough from the hallway.

"you guys done?" hoseok quirks an eyebrow. jimin hides his face in embarrassment and give a final goodbye to yoongi before stepping in his apartment. "you've got a lot of tea to spill got it?" hoseok looks at yoongi and he shakes his head at the immaturity.

_______

the next day has arrived and now jimin was at the dance studio with daeseok, waiting for the kids to arrive. "you're an ass for not coming dude." daeseok says. he had explained what he taught to the kids and how one of them had fell and hit the back of his head on he wood floor.

"well i'm here now and that's all that matters." jimin gets up as he hears a buzz coming from the door outside. a student named hani had arrived. she wasn't a child but instead a 15 year old teenager. she's the best out of the class and the easiest to teach so that's why jimin favours her. he's known her since the start of the academy.

"hi jimin-oppa." she waves and sits at a nearby bench in the studio. considering she's a teenager, she's always on her phone so jimin doesn't really talk to her often before class.

"hani, wanna know the choreo today?" jimin asks. trying to get the phone off of her. hani nods and puts her phone down. walking to the mirrors and seeing jimin do the routine.

"yah, this routine is difficult." she speaks up. "is there gonna be kids today?"

"there's like 3 kids and 2 more teens. i guess tuesday isn't really their thing." jimin says. "they'll be fine i guess."

two hours later, jimin is getting a rest. his first class is over and there's 2 more left. he has an hour an a half break in between where he either stays in the humid room by himself or go outside to the cool air but seeing people at the same time. he decides to stay in.

"hani, aren't you leaving?" jimin questions, it's been 20 minutes since class ended and she hasn't left the studio. she's on her phone with her eyebrows furrowed. "something bothering you?" he speaks up.

"i just don't want to go to my tuition later. trying to convince my mom that you're teaching late and i have to stay." she explains, earning a chuckle from jimin. he leaves her to deal with her 'situation' and sits at a corner.

jimin heard a knock from the door as went to check who it was, opening the blinds, he came to face with yoongi. "hyung, h-how do you know where i work?"

"hoseok told me, i got you some food." he shows the bag of takeout. "in case." he adds. yoongi turns his head sideways and pokes his cheek, signalling the other to kiss it. jimins face flushes pink and he looked down. "i'm not waiting any longer~" yoongi sings and jimin is quick to peck it. he pulls away quickly and hides his face in his palms. "you're so cute." yoongi says, ruffling his hair.

"come inside." the younger brings yoongi in and sits with him at the corner. they open the takeout bags and start nomming. jimin doesn't eat much cause he knows that he has classes later therefore only scooping a few bites. they talk and talk until another student arrives.

"you have to start classes?" yoongi asks and jimin just nods. time flies so much faster with your loved one and jimin feels sad. "i'll go, come meet me at my place. 6." yoongi quickly kisses jimin on he lips and takes his leave.

"jimin oppa, you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend." hani raises an eyebrow and crosses her arms.

"hani, it's none of your business."

jimins classes end at 5:30 and he's exhausted. daeseok had already left and he's still on the floor trying not to pass out. he forgotten how stressful this was and still had work to do.

walking home, he closed the door forgetting to lock it. he goes on his laptop and shuffled through the documents and emails he has to go through. not realising, his eyelids slowly shut and he leans his head in his arms on top of his keyboard.

yoongi checks his watch. 7:21. jimin hasn't shown up to his apartment and he's starting to get worried. he grabs his things and goes to jimins apartment to check if he's there. one knock, no response. second knock, no response. yoongi tries twisting the doorknob and thankfully it's unlocked. he sees jimin on his dining table, head down and mouth open. figuring it was probably straining his neck, he moves jimin to his bed as smoothly as possible.

jimin stirs as he's laid down and yoongi freezes hoping not to wake the boy up. but just seconds after, jimins head shifts and his eyes slowly open. "d-daddy?" he mumbles.

"shh, it's okay baby boy. go to sleep." yoongi hushes jimins and sits beside him stroking his back until the little in front of him is quiet and asleep.

he admires the youngers feature, every single detail.

'such a beautiful baby boy.'

_____

i took a day break cause i wasn't feeling so well but i'm back with this shit chapter. ily guys