twenty-nine

they both head into jimins room but he's quick to fall asleep after the day of exhaustion from his sister.

yoongi leaves the apartment as quietly as possible. he feels something isn't right. something i bothering him but he can't seem to put it together.

his mind is clouded trying to think of what's wrong. and as he steps into the apartment, he finally figures it out.

"SHIT." he says aloud scaring hoseok who's on the couch.

"yah don't scream you dipshit." he cusses at the older.

"I NEED TO GO TO NAMJOONS HIS NEW MIXTAPE RELEASE IS TOMORROW." he rushes straight out of the apartment again leaving hoseok to shake his head.

"tsk."

yoongi drives all the way to namjoons house and thank god it isa sunday or else there would be tons of traffic.

pulling into the drive way he hops of and rings the doorbell. this time he's greeted with namjoon himself instead of jin.

"dude i've been waiting cmon." he instructs and yoongi skips his way in with excitement. "so it's tomorrow and i'm anticipating it so much. i-i mean not because it's bad but it's gonna be so unexpected for the fans." he says.

"yeah, i hope it turns out well. let's just listen o it once again." he says and namjoon starts playing the first song of the album.

they listen and check if any tunes are off or if any words seemed mispronounce and to their luck nothing negative was present.

"yeah, i think this is good." yoongi says after the last song finished until the very last beat. "what time will you release it?" he asks.

"roughly i guess around 12 PM." he shrugs. it really doesn't matter cause people will listen no matter what in yoongis opinion. "i have to post this, keep em anticipating."

RM

12,626 likes RM  guess what's tomorrow kimjoonie oAJHAJ IS THERE A SURPRISEjooniermkim i swear if it's a mixtape dropping i will rip my lungs out

12,626 likes
RM  guess what's tomorrow
kimjoonie oAJHAJ IS THERE A SURPRISE
jooniermkim i swear if it's a mixtape dropping i will rip my lungs out.
rmfansite  owO!?!?!
crackheadbangtan  choke me father figure.

he posts and yoongi sees his phone ring. "haha, i have your post notifications on sorry." his fanboy shyness is showing and his ears turn red.

"it's okay." he goes back to looking at his instagram page. "want me to take a photo?" namjoon asks and yoongi says 'why not?'

theagustd

713 likes theagustd  the project drops tomorrow can't waitagustdsuperfan aaaAA I AM SCARED KIM NAMJOON SAID SOMETHING AND THEN THISbabyyoonie uwu he's so cute happydboy  @/agustdsuperfan I THINK THAT SOMETHINGS COMING HOLD ON TO YOUR WIGS

713 likes
theagustd the project drops tomorrow can't wait
agustdsuperfan aaaAA I AM SCARED KIM NAMJOON SAID SOMETHING AND THEN THIS
babyyoonie uwu he's so cute
happydboy @/agustdsuperfan I THINK THAT SOMETHINGS COMING HOLD ON TO YOUR WIGS

after the little posting session, they log off and y'all for a while. topics like their love life and so on, you know, normal young adult things.

"so, how's you and jin?" yoongi asks since it was his turn to ask about.

"ah, jin." namjoons pauses for a bit. "he's good. he said he needed some space for a bit but i don't know why." he shrugs. yoongi sees a fake smile on his face.

"hey, it's okay. give him time, everything will be fine." yoongi comforts him. he's never had a friend in this condition so he's trying his very best.

"cheer up, it's tomorrow." he says a final time and namjoon looks up.

"yeah, thanks." he says before sighing heavily. "it's getting late, you should go home. drive safe okay?" he says and yoongi nods before leaving the huge mansion.

he starts the car and drives home. it's a rather difficult drive this time considering it's far and the place namjoon lives in is far from the city and rather in the suburbs.

almost missing the exit a few times he still manages to make it back home. home where hoseok is sound asleep and everything is quiet.

he misses his baby boy but feels bad if he would to interrupt him if he were sleeping. but he does it anyways because he cant stand not being around him. taking out the spare key that jimin gave him not too long ago, he opens the door.

he sees the boy on his bed. he's sleeping obviously and yoongi has the huge urge to snuggle the younger boy and give him kisses in his sleep.

he notices jimins eyebrows constantly furrow and unfurrow, as if something's bothering him in his sleep so he goes up and spoons him on the bed.

"y-yoongi?" jimin speaks, his voice is raspy and he's in a state of shock. "w-why? what?" he's confused but yoongi just shushes him.

"it's okay go to sleep. i'll be here." he says. to some people this seems weird but he can't help his habits.

they both sleep and wake up in the exact same position. yoongi being the first to wake up.

"good morning sunshine." he smiles and the younger beneath him blushes. "how'd you sleep?" he asked and jimin just nods. yoongi tries to kiss jimin but he dodges it instantly.

"go brush your stinky teeth before you kiss me dumbass." he scolds before fnaggling his way out of yoongis embrace.

"c'mon~" the older whines but jimin doesn't comply. "just the cheek how's that?" he bargains and jimin takes a moment.

he walks back to yoongi and almost closes the gap in between them. "no." he smiles before hopping away to the bathroom.

he does whatever his morning routine is in the bathroom and lends yoongi a new toothbrush. he ain't wanting that nasty ass breath near his petals whites nuh uh.

so now jimins cooking some eggs while yoongis on the couch on his phone.

hoseokie
hyung? u gud? u din come home yday nite

me
yeah i'm g. i'm just at jimins. stop by if u want he's making sum brkfst

hoseokie
sure i'll be there in a sec

yoongi shuts his phone off and goes to jimin, backhugging him while he's cooking the eggs.

"can you make more? hoseok is coming." he asks politely and jimin hums in agreement.

____

"god fucking stupid jimin why do you have to take yoongi away from me you asshole of a fucktard bastard." hoseok scolds as he exits the apartment.

___

there's one verse in 3RACHA that y'all can probs tell me.
"liKe mAtE sToP pRoCrasTiNaTing"
+ stan stray kids and tell me who's your bias I AM A PROUD FELIX AND HAN STAN SJJSD WHO AM I KIDDING I LOVE THEM ALL