twenty

he sees his 'parents'. his face turns into a shocked expression. he's not angry about seeing them but he sure isn't happy meeting them again.

"h-hi." he stutters out. he walks away, trying to leave the conversation and acts as if he didn't know them.

"jimin! come and sit with us!" a female voice called out. being the person he is, he runs out of the store. he loses his breath and starts walking. but his hand was tugged on not long after. "jimin, where are you going?"

"l-leave me alone." he says. stern but the grip doesn't loosen. instead he tries to wriggle his way out. but the hand doesn't let go again. the boy is eventually faced with a another face.

"jimin, why aren't you happy? we're finally meeting each other and you're ignoring us. we-," before they finish, jimin cuts them off

"you t-threw me out when i-i was fourteen. w-why on earth would i be h-happy to see you?" he shakes his hand violently this time and storms away.

he power walks back to his apartment and doesn't realise the streaks of tears being poured down his face. yoongi was just about to leave the apartment when he saw the boy, tear stained face and bloodshot eyes.

"jimin? why are you crying?" but the question only made jimin freeze and cry harder. feeling bad, yoongi pulled him into a soft hug, where one hand was caressing his back and the other on the back of his head. "shh, it's okay. i got you." he hushes jimin and he can feel the younger calm down bit by bit.

"y-yoongi, can i stay at yours tonight?" jimin asks. he doesn't want to stay alone, not with the memories stuck in his head. "if i'm a burde-,"

"jimin, you're never a burden. just stay, i don't mind." yoongi says and pulls away from the hug, leading jimin into their apartment. "stay here, i'll get some water. you hungry?" jimin gives a nod and yoongi rushes to the kitchen, grabbing the leftover rice and kimchi from the fridge and rice cooker.

he walks back to the room and places the bowl and glass down on the nightstand. "don't hesitate, eat." he says. poor jimin looks traumatised for some reason and yoongi cant seem to think of why.

"i'm sorry." jimin apologises, he hates being a burden although yoongi doesn't consider him one but deep down inside he feels like he is.

"for what? you've done nothing wrong. stop apologising. there's nothing to apologise about. you're perfect and that's all that matters." yoongi says a little too much than he was intending to and so jimin looks at the older with glassy eyes.

"y-you think i'm perfect?" jimin asks. yoongi, with no choice of backing out, nods along.

yoongi stands up and rummages through a drawer to find the letter he had written. he wasn't going to wait any longer. handing the letter to jimin, he speaks "read this and call me when you're done and have an answer." he walks out of the room, leaving jimin alone.

jimin opens the small envelope it's enclosed in.

dear jimin,
you probably think this is pretty cheesy, and it is. i 100% admit it but this is how i like stuff. not being extravagant, just being me. this 'date' was very random and such but i'm so happy you came along. i don't know but there's something in you that's so beautiful and precious, so so precious that i want to claim you as mine. just before you have any thoughts, yes, i'm willing to accept your little side, yes i'm going to be there whenever you have anxiety attacks, yes i will care and love you and cherish you and just put all of me into you. (not the dirty way but nevermind).
                                         from: yoongi

his mind was clouded with thoughts. 'so he was asking me out on a date? how long has he had feelings? apparently he likes cheesy things.' he processes what he had just read and comes up with his final answer on what to say to yoongi.

"jimin? you done?" yoongi calls from the other side of the door, jimin yells back a response, having the older come in. surprisingly, the olders face is flushed a deep crimson red and the under lids of his eyes are sweating.

"will you be my boyfriend?" yoongi pops the question out of no where. he immediately hides his face in his palms out of embarrassment and jimin finds it absolutely adorable.

"s-sure." the younger replies. yoongi's eyes widen. he'd never expect this and he's really shocked, in a good way.

yoongi opens his arms wide, signaling jimin in for a hug and so the younger dives in, stuffing his face into yoongis neck. yoongi feels at ease now. yoongi pulls away and jimin whines at the loss of contact but smiles when yoongi pulls out the stuffed animal.

"surprise!" he cheers and hands the horse shaped stuffed animal to jimin. the younger gives the small cushion a tight hug and looks at yoongi with crescent eyes. (a/n: uwued so hard writing this aAaAaa)

they both lie on the bed together, jimin nuzzling himself into yoongi and yoongis arm under jimins head. you know, the typical cuddle kind of position.

"does that mean i call you baby? and you call me daddy?" yoongi asks, jimins face flushes.

"i-i guess." he stutters.

"well that's fine by me." but deep down, we know yoongi is more than just 'fine'.

"i never thought you'd accept my little side."
"oh baby, i'll accept you as a whole no matter what."
"i love you daddy."
"i love you too baby."
———
ya girls back and she's updating at 11:24 what's good. i'm so sorry for late updates since i've been plotting ideas for future books anyways love you guys! pls vote and comment

 i'm so sorry for late updates since i've been plotting ideas for future books anyways love you guys! pls vote and comment

ily !!!