Chapter 2

TODAY

GreenGreenGrass98: hi ash

Be_Ashtonished: Are you in jail?

GreenGreenGrass98: no

Be_Ashtonished: Then why are you talking to me?

GreenGreenGrass98: ...im sorry?

Be_Ashtonished: You're forgiven.

Be_AShtonished: It's good to know you didn't end up in jail.

Be_Ashtonished: But it would be cooler if you did though.

GreenGreenGrass98: ok. i just wanted you to know that i am fine and that it was my friend last night and apparently he saw me from across the bar and just had a hunch that i was drinking myself into oblivion so 'helped' me. no need to worry but your concern is appreciated.

Be_Ashtonished: Good for you. You might've had to sleep at the bar if it wasn't for him, eh?

Be_Ashtonished: And I wasn't worried.

GreenGreenGrass98: nuh uh I wouldn't.

Be_Ashtonished: Would too

GreenGreenGrass98: wouldn't

Be_Ashtonished: Would too

GreenGreenGrass98: wouldn't

Be_Ashtonished: Would too

GreenGreenGrass98: wouldn't

Be_Ashtonished: Wouldn't

GreenGreenGrass98: would too

GreenGreenGrass98: ahh

GreenGreenGrass98: you're taking advantage of my hangover

Be_Ashtonished: It's not like it's someone else's doing.

Be_Ashtonished: You should get over it though.

GreenGreenGrass98: the breakup or the drinking?

Be_Ashtonished: Um... both?

GreenGreenGrass98: I don't know. it's hard. it's not like you just say get over it and then boom you're over it.

Be_Ashtonished: I know, what I meant was you should start moving on and rebounding.

GreenGreenGrass98: dude no. rebounding is bad. i'm going to hurt people that way.

Be_Ashtonished: You do realize that everyone's a rebound anyway, right?

Be_Ashtonished: Everyone goes though breakups then find others to replace them. You can't justify that through years of moving on.

GreenGreenGrass98: huh. you're so apathetic towards people it concerns me.

Be_Ashtonished: And if by people, you mean people in your life then yes. I am. Dude, I don't know you. Why should I care about what you do or who you do??

GreenGreenGrass98: fair but then again you're still here listening to me so...

GreenGreenGrass98: you know what, i have a great idea.

Be_Ashtonished: I don't have a response to that so I choose the second part to respond. What is this so-called great idea?

GreenGreenGrass98: let's be friends.