Prologue

Fr:AshtonishingMcBurry@gmail.com

To:Pennyforyourthoughts@gmail.com

Subject: Thank you for opening your gmail AGAIN

Penny,

First of all, I really can't thank you enough for opening your gmail again, even though gmail is very vital for business transactions, important things, and basically leading a normal life.

Second, I sent this email because facebook might be spying on messenger and might see my betrayal attempt. You know I can't take that risk and also because you don't have any social media account left after you de-activated your whole social life.

And third which is the most important part of all, do you know what Real Time or Real Time Talk! is? For your unflourishing social life I hope you don't. Okay so Real Time is basically a facebook rip off that one of our lecturer required us to sign up just to I don't know avoid mediocry or maybe she just wants to piss Mark Zuckerberg off, who knows really?

So anyway as I said Real Time is like facebook where you make an account complete with a profile and all that. And this of course being for the pursuit of advancing academically, we have to put our real name and that's not even the worst part of it, our profile picture must be a picture of us in formal clothes and you know how I detest being in suit, much less being photographed in one. And now I have to post a picture of me online in it. Oh,  how the world mocks me!

In this connection, I made this profile but before I sign my life away, I need your opinion on whether I should go ahead and risk my reputation or just drop this course.

Attached is a screen capture of the profile I made.

Love, Ashton

P.S. If you don't read this, I'm hacking all your online accounts or what's left of them and will change their passwords so you may never open them again. Take care and call mom, she hates you btw because you deleted your skype account, now she can't call you. Bye.

View attachment

Real Time

⬅Search people you may know

This is what your profile looks like to 🌎 Public |Exit|

Ashton McBurry

@Be_Ashtonished ✓Preferred display

Studies at Olden University

See others who study here

Went to Crawford Academy

Lives in Nowhere that concerns you