:Chapter Five:

Hey, again Guys! EPiiC_xX here! Omg...Remember when I said that thing about 'writer's block'...I was wrong!-__-.....I've been so hype on my laptop all day, just trying to write down as quickly as I can, ideas!!!=D &My apologizes if it doesn't make any sense-_-xx Well,anyway...Enjoy;) x

Hint: Basically, Viola's mom, helen, was on her way back from the hospital and saw Alex and offered him a night at her house. Alex arrives to Viola's house, with Alex. Suddenly Viola has a friendly visitor...=D (again...*Wink-Wink*)

NOTICE: Read this story! >> http://www.wattpad.com/6200487-consider-yourself-played-chapter-one%5E-%5E     << EPiiC_xXHeartsChase <3 ^.^ xxxx Comment, Read, Vote, and Fan! =D xxx

  ~EPiiC_xX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

❤ C H A P T E R   F I V E ❤

✰ Viola's P.O.V ✰

Mom walked through the door, with a smile on her face, "Honey! I missed you so much!" She sqealed kissing on my left cheek.

"Well, okay. I'm out of here!"

"Wait! No, not yet honey. She looked around wide-eyed and then said quietly, "Before you leave, someone is waiting for you outside. We have a guest staying over tonight." She came to me, turning my head to familiar boy. "He'll be staying in your room."

"What! Alex?" I said.

"Alex? She turned back to me. "Oh! Just great, she smiled. Well, there's no need to introduce you kids to eachother. .I'll just be on my way."

"Mom, wait! I can't-"

"Bye, honey! I promise I won't take long.." She lied smoothly. She came to me and kissed me and told me she wouldn't be long, before taking herself to the door. Standing there was Alex. Complete silence. I didn't know what the hell to say.

"Sooo..." Alex hesitated.

*Knock-Knock-Knock*

The knock on the door brought me up to realtiy and at the same time cutting Alex off his words, "Hey, Viola! Open up."

I opened the door in suprise, "A-Austin? What are you still doing here?" I stuttered, in annoience. "Shouldn't you be at home?"

"Oh, my mom's not at home, so I thought I might crash here for a while...Don't worry, I won't tease you, IF you try making a 'move' on me." He smirked, raising his eyebrow.

I whispered quite loud, "Alex's is here!"

"Oh, Great!" He cheered, pushing past me through the door. Argh! Just great...!

Austin and Alex made their way into the livingroom, and turned the TV on.

"Hello, and I'm Sara Phillips bring you the lastest news, near you. Tonight, an unknown woman's body has been found outside NewYork. A 36-year-old man has been found in connection and is being questioned. Find more later--"

"Why are you watching this?" I frowned, walking into the room and sitting on the couch oppisite side Austin and Alex.

Austin Shrugged, "There's nothing else to do."

"I looked at the TV, and then back to Austin. Then I stood up, walked up to the TV and switched it off.

"Hey, I was watching that!" He protested.

"And...All I see you doing was checking that news reporter." I nagged, in laughter.

"No, I wasn't!"

"Are you kidding me? You were totally checking out those double d's!" I laughed.

"Soo....She was hot." He mumbled, shrugging his shoulders.

"C'mon, she's like the same age as your mom." I pointed.

Austin put up his arms in defence, "What can I say? I go for mats' "

"LOL!"

Austin laughed, as I threw a cusion at him. He stopped laughing and walked towards me, and picked me up over his shoulder. I kicked and hit his back, screaming and laughing at him to let me go. Austin ignored me, and continued walking outside the back yard. My eyes widened, realizing what he was up to.

"AUSTIN! DON'T YOU FREAKING DARE, YOU IDIOT! I WILL KILL YOU!!" I screeched at him. But it was too late. Austin let go off me and launched me into the swimming pool outside. My screams were barely before I went underwater in my clothes. I swam up to the surface, taking the heaviest breath ever. I turned to Austin, who was laughing his head off.

"You bastard."

"Language." he said, smirking at me, "You're all wet."

"You don't say?" I said saracasticlly.

He chuckled, "You want some help up?"

"That'd be nice."

Austin crouched down to the edge of the pool, reaching out his hands for me to take. Me, on the other hand, had other plans for Austin. I swam up to him, and grabbed his shirt, pulling him in with me, making a really big splash. He spluttered, shaking his head and getting all the water off his face. I laughed at him. "Now, look who's all wet." I smiled, evilly.

"Shut up. Nice bra, by the way."

I look down to see my white shirt  was now see-through. Shit! I bet Austin was really enjoying this..."Perv." I said, splashing him with water.

Finally, Austin and I climbed out the pool and went our seperate ways to get dry. I made my way to bathroom, and used a towel to dry hair, squeezing all the water. I shook my head, getting rid of all the excess water. I went down stairs and saw Austin on his iphone. Probably on Twitter..."Hey, where's Alex?"

"Err...I told him to....to go and get some bread from the shops." He said, not looking up from his phone.

I rolled my eyes. He was so anti-social when it came to his iphone. What exactly was he doing anyway?

"Is the bathroom free, now?" Austin asked.

I gave him a look, "Who else is in the house, Austin?"

Austin looked really sheepish, with a silly grin on his face. He put his iphone down on the table, and ran upstairs to the bathroom. I sat down and turned the TV on.  2 minutes later, Austin's phone buzzed. I glanced curiously at it. I wouldn't...would I? Appartantly I would, as I found myself picking up the iPhone.

From: Jade

   Aha! Austin, you weirdo. :P So, when can I come over? xx

I looked confused. Who was this 'Jade?'. I decided to read through some of the other texts they exchanged.

From: Jade

   Hey, babe. Wuu2? x

***

From: Jade:

   Nout much, my friend's just coming over ;) Wby, babe? x

Babe? What the hell? Who was this girl? Surely Austin would of told me about her...

"Viola?" I looked up to see Austin, looking worried, "W-What are you doing with my phone?" He asked. I looked down.

"Who's Jade?" I asked him. No answer. I looked up to see Austin, biting his lower lip.

"Austin," I repeated slowly. "Tell, me who's Jade...." I said, raising my eyebrow.

"S-She's my...She's..." He stuttered.

"What?!"

Austin signed, "Jade's my girlfriend."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...