:Chapter Six:

Ellow, Readers! Here, again (obvs ^.^) Thanks sooo...(sooo...) Much for reading 'Saving Alex' and in these previous chapters, this story is basically about Viola's Point of view more than alex's....and just to confirm, It is...and I've realized that I've wrote more about Viola's relationship between Viola herself and Austin, her best friend. I'm sorry for ruining the story for you but this story is basically about a boy (Alex) and he's 'crappy life' (apparently) and Alex at some points comes to being suicidal and Viola (in some way....*I'm not telling you how. -_-*) Saves Alex...and Blah,Blah,Blah...I know it sounds boring, but it's not -_-... x So, please keep reading.

^^ Sorry for the long, Lecture -_-

Vote, if you Love Austin!!! *(^.^)* xxx

Comment for improvements and reviews! =D (How I should improve it...and make it more sense)

   ~EPiiC_xX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

❤ C H A P T E R   S I X ❤

✰ Viola's P.O.V ✰

I blinked a few times, not looking at Austin. I didn't know what to say...Really! I didn't. I was surprised, and a little hurt that he didn't even say anything to me, and secondly, that he also tried to kiss me. So what did that mean? Was he a two-timer, or something... But, I should be happy, anyway. He's got a girlfriend. And again, I thought we would never keep secrets away from each other, though. We're best friends. We rode our first bike. First surf. I mean, not first love but we meant a lot to each other. But best friends never get mad at each other. They should be happy for one another, shouldn't they? That's what a good friend does.

That's what a good friend does. But a best friend is honest...

"Viy'? Viola? Please say something." His eyes were fixed on mine; looking worried.

I shook away all my thoughts in my head and took a deep breath, giving Austin a huge smile. "Well, why didn't you tell me before? This is great!"

So, you're not mad at me?" He said, his face showing a mixture of relief and confusion.

"Of course not! I'm so happy for you." I stood up and hugged Austin. He slowly hugged back, obviously dazed at how well I took the news....How well he thought I took it anyway. I pulled away, "So, where did you meet her?"

"At a party. Met her through Duke. I thought she was pretty."

"Really?" My voice sounding sarcastic.

"Yup. We started talking, and I asked her for her number. Then we started meeting up at Private places. I didn't want to tell anyone."

"So, you couldn't say anything to me, thinking that I would tell someone." I said to Austin. He started fidgeting with his hands.

"Umm...No."

A frown replaced my smile instantly, "Then why didn't you. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I..I don't know. I wasn't ready, Viy'."

I bit my lip at that and tried not to look hurt at what he just said. "You wasn't ready." I repeated.

"Viola," Austin began.

"No, it's fine. I understand, you didn't want to tell me." I said. Austin looked down, in guilt. "I...I just thought you were my best friend, you know..." I muttered.

"And, I still am."

"Best friends, don't keep secret, Austin."

"But, you're still happy for me, right?

I nodded, not looking at him. We were silent, for a minute. It felt awkward, and I didn't like how it felt in the room. "We should be looking for Alex now...It's getting late." I finally said.

Cody nodded, looking hurt. I stood up and walked out without saying anything to him.

[10 MINUTES LATER]

"Hey, guys. Sorry, I'm late...They ran out of Bread so, I--" Alex began, as he ran pass the door, with a loaf of bread in his arm. "What's going on?"

"Where were you? We've been looking for you. What took you so long?" Viola said.

"I...Oh, forget it." Alex said. "Hey, where's Austin?"

"Oh...He went home, just 5 minutes ago. He's mom called, worried, and all..."

"Oh, okay."

"You hungry?" I asked, turning to the kitchen door.

"No, I'm fine. I'm just tired, really." Alex said, lying down on the couch.

"What are you doing?" I stuttered.

Alex hesitated, "What? Oh...am I supposed to sleep on the floor or something."

I raised an eyebrow, "Really? You must be kidding. You're sleep in my room, of course silly." Giving him a nudge.

Alex chuckled, "Oh, right."

***

I laid down on my king sized bed, while Alex slept on opposite side, for an hour. I was tired and upset. I screamed into my pillow, for about 20 minutes. I didn't cry. I never shed a single tear since I was like 5 years old. The day I cried though was a good day in the end. It was the day I met Austin for the first time.

My phone went off and interrupted my thoughts. I picked it up and saw it was Austin. As much as I didn't feel like talking to him, pressed accept and held my phone to my ear.

"Hey." Austin's deep Canadian voice came through.

"What do you want?" I asked wearily in a whisper.

"I wanted to say, I was sorry. I should of told you before. I was just scared of what you'd say."

"Well, you got your reaction."

"Babe, don't be like that..."

I sat up, "Don't call me babe, Austin."

"Well, why can't I?" I couldn't believe this. He really didn't get it. He didn't understand, did he?

"You have a girlfriend, remember?" I said, before hanging up on him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Yeah, I know this chapter kind of sucked. It'll be better when I'm in a better mood and come up with a better idea. In the meantime, Comment, Vote, and Fan!