:Chapter Thirteen:

Hey,Guys! Oh-Em-Ge-.- My beautiful Wifey, Yazoo, is gettin' propa hype' on this story! :D Apparently, I'm bloody amazing...Pfftt...Like I didn't know. ;) Well, here goes... *Fingers Crossed* ^.^

~EPiiC_xX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N.

Viola's P.O.V

**Two Days Later**

"Are you ready, Miss Banks?" The doctor asked slowly, flipping through my chart.

I stared blankly at him.

"Miss Banks," He said. "You can go home now." He side smiled. He turned to Elliot, "You sure you want to go through with this, young boy?"

He nodded.

"Well alright then," He sighed. "Well be ready for you in 10 minutes, so make sure you don't forget anything."

I glared at him. Forget anything? Was that supposed to be an inside joke. I've just been in a car accident and all can say---Oh, forget it! Sigh.

"You ready?" Elliot turned to me.

I nodd my head, looking down at the floor with a blank stare.

"It's gonna be okay," He reassured, patting my back gently.

***

I closed my eyes and nodded again. I stood up and pushed past Elliot, walking out of the Hospital doors. I turned over to my shoulder to see Elliot sprinting (ninja style, I would say) to keep up with me with our bags. "Bless." I whispered to myself. I chuckled, quietly. I pulled out my hand for a Taxi and climbed in.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"My place of course." He chuckled grinning his teeth.

"Won't your parents mind, or something?" I asked.

He stared blankly at me, and turned his head forward, "Oh, its fine. I live on my own."

My eyes widened. Not from the fact that he's parents wouldn't mind, but because I was going to stay alone with a total hottie, in his house, preferably in his bedroom...I gasped for air....In his bed? I melted at the thought. Share showers?! Elliot...Elliot Naked? Ohh, I would eye him up and down, baybehhh. I bit my bottom lip.

"V-Viola? What are you thinking?" He giggled under his breath. Oh my god. His laughs sounded so sexy.

I shook my head, "N-Nothing. J-Just look at the v-veiw of my window...Isn't it beautiful?" I fake smiled.

He hesitated.

I started blanckly at him and followed were his eyes were landing. I gasped in shock to see a familar street, come to think of it, the one from the accident. Police 'Do not cross' signs covered the whole street, wrapped around each lamp post and gate near by the damage. I looked clearly to see left overs of an ipod. My ipod, scattered across the pavement. Blood. Digged up holes in the concrete; It was unbelievable to even think that this was all my fault...Not that it was my fault the silly bastard could see where he was going, but that I almost put Elliot; My hero, at risk.

Once we pulled up into his driveway, I walk up to his door, ahead. There was note stuck up to the door, I rip it off and read it.

Got Drunk. Got Stupid. Gettin' Laid.

P.S-Dude, I promise I'll change the seats. Later.

Tyler. ;)

Elliot, stepped in swoshing the note out my hand. He sighed in annoyence. "Tyler. Typical." He groaned. He fumbled through his keys, and opened the door. My eyes widened, to see a total mess inside. There was a heap of clothes on the worn out black couch, a pill of dirty dishes in the sink, papers scattered on the floor, and a couple of crushed and crimpled up cans of beers. Elliot grumbled to himself and slam the door behind us, picking up things as he went.

***

Once Elliot had finished with the dishes, Elliot walked up to me, "Sorry for the mess. It usually isn't like this. But please, make yourself at home. First room on the right." I nodded, with a shy smirk and stumbled up the stairs and stopped at the end of the stair case. Which bedroom again? Near by I caug the sound of a painful moan, and springs. I hesitated and took my chances to a guess, as I open the first door on my left.

I screched to such a horrific sight, "OHMYGOD!" I yelled. I buried my face into my hands, to the sight of two total strangers, that I never heard of, having sex.

"Ahhh!" The girl yelled in moan.

"Viola!?" Elliot called, sounding worried in his voice, "Are You Okay!" He ran up the stairs and met my glase, "W-What are yo--OHGOD!" He finally said, pushing me out of the door, and slamed the door with so much force, I floor shaked. "Oh My God. I'm so sorry...Tyler...My Friend...He..." He mumbled trying to find his words.

"Just please...take me to my room." I stuttered. I droped my head. Phew.

"Well, you'll actually be staying in my room for now on. But, don't worry. I'll be sleeping on the floor. We won't be like, sleeping together, or anythin-"

I cut him off, "Yeah, It's alright." I chuckled.

I Walked into his bedroom, falling onto an unmade bed. This was how his life was. Well, from what I've seen...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey,Guys;) Urgh...Sorry for a crap chapter-.- But, promises for a better one on Chapter 14!!:DD Lateer *Fingers crossed*

~EPiiC_xX