lChapter 2.5: The Villain has Risen (part 2)

A/N:Hehehe, sorry about the previous chapter, I gotta admit it's too short and was that even a chapter? But anyway, enjoy the part 2...

***

Selena's POV

   As soon as I entered the school, a somewhat black... energy ball? Flew my direction. I jumped to avoid it but I was still hit, sending me flying and hit the brick wall. I felt like my energy were drained in an instant.

   ''That's my way of greeting you... Long... Time... No... See'', a very familiar voice spoke not from afar.

   ''L-Luna...?'', I stood up as I called her name, not minding the pain on my back for hitting to the wall...

   But then, Luna just stared at me... and there I realized something different... Her eyes were... black... and no longer hazel brown like mine. The tips of her hair were dyed red and I could feel the strong aura surrounding her that seemed to be keeping everyone away from her... like a barrier.

   ''Luna... W-What h-happened to you? Why are you doing this?!", I asked her as I took a step closer.

   ''JUST... Stay wherever you are...'', she said coldly. There's no hint of emotion in her voice, face and especially her eyes.

   ''Fine. But Sis, why don't we---'',

   ''I'm not that sister of yours so don't you dare call me that...'', she blocked my sentence.

   Suddenly, I felt fluids flowing down my cheeks... It was then I realized that I was already crying.

   ''Still the crybaby little Selena... You haven't changed a bit... Me neither, I'm still planning of ending that life of yours.'', she said, emotionless.

   A somewhat black smoke came out of her hand that started to grip me tightly.

   ''A-Aaaaaaaaah!!! L-Luna... I-I can't... b-breathe...!", I said, trying to lose from the smokey thingy... Still, she just stared at me.

   Before I knew it, I was already thrown towards the nearest wall--- again--- and everything went black.

3rd Person's POV

   Selena hit the wall very hard that she lost consciousness. Luna, on the other hand, turned to see the building that was completely on fire. She grinned evilly and then fired a black ray right to the other buildings and to the people directly.

    Someone brave enough threw a stone and hit her head directly, causing it to bleed. She glared at him and he suddenly screamed because of exquisite pain. Luna clenched her fist and the man turned to ash in an instant.

   ''Y-You! Y-You're under a-arrest! Surrender quietly or---'', a police approached Luna, loaded with gun.

   ''Stupid rat...'', Luna said then a black smoke started to surround the policeman. The smoke immediately faded, revealing the police turned to ash as well.

   ''Luna Shizene... Dark Shizene... Surrender is no longer in my vocabulary... SO ALL OF YOU SHUT UP OR YOU'RE DEAD!!!", Luna shouted and fired a tree nearby, which instantly disappeared without a trace.

   The people kept a further more distance away from her while the others just ran for their lives...

   ''Miss... uhmm... Empress? Your highness? Ma'am? Sorceress? Your Wickedness?... Look, whatever your problem is, you don't have to go this far '', a man suddenly stepped closer to Luna.

   ''Who're you? Why don't you just mind your own bussiness? Wanna end that life you have?", Luna said coldly, black flames instantly appeared throughout her hand.

   ''Whoah whoah whoah, calm down... wait...'', he walked towards Luna and when he's only a foot away from her, he leaned closer to see her face. "You're too beautiful to be a villain '', he said then smiled kindly.

***

A/N: This one's also short!!! Those two parts were supposed to be updated as one whole chapter but I kind of ran out of time because of our projects and all...

So, can I ask you a favor? Could you give me your predictions about the ending or how the story would go? I would be very excited to read your predictions... I already had an ending to this story so... Oh nevermind. Predict if you want, if not, it's ok with me... ^______^

*IC out*