Chapter 42

It was already late in the evening when they finished and Hyejin decided to wait until they finished since this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Jungkook packed his bags and bid his goodbye to his hyungs that are going to their dorm while he decided to go out with Hyejin even though it's already late in the night. They both have a lot to keep up with.

They walked down the street, hand in hand and walking slower than usual, just enjoying the night's cold breeze but fighting it with the warm feeling in their stomachs.

"Noona, are you cold?" Jungkook asked as he raised both of their hands to his lips and kiss the back of her hand. Hyejin blushed and shook her head as a response.

"No, I'm not."

"Aren't you going to ask me, though?" Jungkook asked, smiling at Hyejin and shrugged. He looked breathtaking as always. And the way he's wearing a thin t-shirt to walk her home is just..too deadky for Hyejin.

"Are you cold?" Hyejin now asked and Jungkook smiled slyly, swaying their hands.

"Not really, you give me this warm feeling when I'm with you." Jungkook said and Hyejin laughed out loud, letting go of Jungkook's hand and was warning him that she'll hit her.

"Okay, that was lame."Jungkook admitted to himself and Hyejin nodded. It is absolutely lame, there's no denying it.

"How about this, are you religious?" Jungkook gave it another go and Hyejin looked st him with anticioation since the other one didn't really make her feel the butterflies in her stomach but it instead made her cringe.

"Hm, why?"

"Because you're the answer to my prayers." He winked and Hyejin scrunched her nose up while Jungkook almost curled into a ball due to the cringiness. He was faking his death which msde it even more funnier.

"That freaking hurt like hell!" Hyejin exclaimed, the cringiness inside her veins are flowing but it was subsiding, thank the Lord.

"But it was sweet, admit it." Hyejin rolled her eyes at Jungkook who finally recovered both from shame and cringe. The younger just nudged her arms.

"I think you're a banana, Kookie." Hyejin blurted out that suddenly confused Jungkook. He thought she was talking about something serious about him when she said the punchline.

"Because you're appealing." Hyejin smiled at the younger sheepishly and even though she's falling deeper for her every time she looks at him like that, he just can't deny that that was absolutely lame.

"Did you get near around Jin-hyung? I swear—" Jungkook shook his head and Hyejin frowned.

"Are you saying that my pick up line is corny?" The older pouted and Jungkook shrugged mockingly while doing some unexplainable hand gestures.

"Well..I mean, I guess your pick up lines are really like Jin-hyung's because you know, you both share the same age." Jungkook then received a hard smack on the arm and he still laughed despite the slight pain it caused.

"Oh, I hate you, Jeon." Hyejin rolled her eyes at him, withdrawing her hands from Jungkook's grasp which got the younger wooing her.

"Too bad, I love you. I was just kidding. Age doesn't really matter to me." Jungkook comforted her and she just kept on walking, still a pout on her face.

"Yah, noona. Don't you love me too?" The younger asked like an annoying little kid who didn't get the attention he was looking for. Hyejin just looked at her and nodded which got Jungkook smiling widely.