Chapter 43

"What do you mean you're not going to practice?" Jin asked from Jungkook's door, shrieking with terror because he was furious since they're already thirty minutes late.

"Oh God, I said I'm sick, hyung!" Jungkook shouted out quite weakly since his energy is absolutely drained and yelling absolutely takes much force.

"You're sick then why is your door locked?!" The elder asked again and Jungkook sighed, standing up slowly from his bed. He walked slowly again towards the door and unlocked it only to be greeted by a mad yet concerned Jin.

Jin immediately placed his hand on Jungkook's forehead and wried when he felt Jungkook's burning skin on his. He immediately instructed the younger to go back to his bed and went to the kitchen to get some damp towel, a medicine and some water.

Jungkook was groaning since his body is hurting everywhere. Jimin peeked through Jungkook's door and saw his state. He pitied the youngest because whenever the younger is sick, it would be so much worse.

"Kookie, do you want me to stay here with you?" Jimin offered a little help and Jungkook opened one eye to look at the older but shook his head without any word. He looked really pale and he was sweating hard it was worrying Jimin so much.

Not that Jimin doesn't trust their manager or what but the last time when Jungkook was left in their manager-hyung's care, he even had a little injury even though he wasn't moving that much.

And if it isn't going to be their hyung who'll take care of him, then who else will? He frowned trying to think of any other way so the younger would recover quickly. And suddenly, as if a light bulb was lit on top of Jimin's head, he smiled at his perfect idea and hurriedly took his phone.

Jimin

Noona, can I ask you a favor? Pretty please?

🥀🥀🥀

Hyejin stood up infront of the building, known as Bangtan's dorm from the info that Jimin had given her. A plastic bag filled with some ready-to-eat soup and some few energy bars and drinks that she thinks would help the younger recover quickly.

She took a step close to click on the doorbell but she was hesitating. It's just that, why her? Out of all people that's close to Jungkoo, why her? There's his co-members that could take care of him and know him better than her. Is this some kind of joke that they're playing?

But she doesn't have any more choice left. And she's already there, with a good heart offering Jungkook a little help. She rang the doorbell now and it sounded all through out the dorm. It rang loud enough to let the people know there's someone waiting outside.

It took a solid five minutes before someone came out from the front door with a face mask covering half of his face. But even though his identity is slightly hidden, Hyejin know whose eyes were those especially when he smiled and his eyes disappeared into oblivion.

"Noona! Thank God you came." Jimin was absolutely thankful of her presence as he open the gate for her. And as the gentleman he is, Jimin took the plastic bags from her hand as soon as he saw it.

"Uh..no problem..?" Hyejin replied,  a little unsure of what she should reply. Because first of all, why should he be so thankful like some miracle happened in his life? And second, he's been acting extra nice as if he has something up in his sleeve that he doesn't want her to know.