|| 4 ||

|| i've got the worst intentions so call me over, set me free ||

ashton laid in bed, glaring at his problem. it was 3am, he clearly was too tired to want to do anything about it, but he knew he wouldn't be able to fall back asleep until he did.

"ugh, guys have it so hard..." he mumbled to himself, laughing lightly at his pun. he impatiently waited for kayla to reply to him, even though he had a gut feeling it was wrong of him. but hey, he's a guy who has needs. his phone vibrated, and he hurriedly picked it up.

"um, im not quite sure i understand your problem? xx"

ashton's laugh boomed across the room, causing a "go to bed!" to be yelled from luke, whom he shared the apartment with. that caused him to laugh more, but he tried to quiet down.

he bit his tongue, contemplating if he should send her photographic evidence or not. he decided to play it safe, and pulled his boxers back up, but his problem was still very noticeable. he took the picture and sent it to her.

"you're so hot kayla please xx"

he then pulled his boxers back down and proceeded to relieve himself.

➳➳➳

kayla began to feel very overwhelmed at that point. she weakly raised her hand, trying to get the teachers attention to go to the restroom. once he excused her, she nearly ran to her destination. she entered a stall and locked herself in it. she quickly typed a response to ashton.

"oh... um what exactly am i to do about that? xx"

she groaned, closing the toilet lid so she could sit on it.

"damn it cindy, you jinxed it..." she said to herself, laughing. her phone vibrated.

"well you could always show me something ;) anything really xx"

kayla imagined him in her head, which nearly caused her to throw up. she was too innocent for this. she shook her head, deciding to take a selfie. she captioned it and sent it.

"umm, anything? xx"

she knew she needed to return to class, so she stood up. she exited the stall and started walking back to class when ashton replied.

"ugh kayla you're so hot. like you don't even know. i wish you were here so i could do so many things to you... xx"

kayla bit her lip, a frown appearing on her face. she didn't know ashton was like this, and it was really turning her off. she sent him a quick reply and turned off her phone, returning to class.

"oh... well i have um class. i gotta go. have fun? xx"

➳➳➳

still laughing