Coffee

Felix got comfortable. Minho walked around the room. He looked in the bathroom and in the drawers and made sure there was a night light for Felix. He walked to the closet gasping at the site.

"This closet is bigger than the whole room" Felix nodded unpacking.

Minho helped him put everything away and looked at Felix.

"Can I do your makeup pleaseeee?"

"Only if I can do yours"

"Deal"

Felix nodded and sat at the vanity. Minho did his magic and went to put eyeshadow on a brush.

"What if they make fun of me?"

"They won't besides I'll make it natural!" Felix nodded.

Minho put a light highlight on Felix's cheekbones and held the mirror up.

Felix liked what Minho had done but he knew Changbin and Jisung would make fun. Or at least judge him. Felix did Minho's makeup but kept it more natural with beige and browns.

"Let's go get food I'm hungry" Minho stood up.

Felix stood up following him. They walked down the steps and into the living room.

"Changbin you're gonna get us killed what the hell are you doing?"

Jisung hit the pause button pushing Changbin. Jisung looked up into the hall. Minho looked like a model coming down the stairs.

Changbin couldn't take his eyes off Felix. He was so beautiful. Minho fake coughed.

"We're gonna go get food"

"Where?" Minho shrugged.

"We'll come too" Jisung said shutting the game off.

Minho walked away first Jisung and Felix followed. Changbin looked at Felix, his body starting to function.

"Changbin come on" Felix grabbed Changbin's hand pulling him along.

Felix and Changbin got in the back of Minho's car. The four found themselves bonding over similar music tastes.

Felix reached over and held Changbin's hand looking out the window. Changbin blushed looking out the window.

"Can we go to the buffet?"

Everyone happily agreed and Minho went to Felix's favorite buffet.

The boys got out and were seated at a booth. Minho and Felix on one side Jisung and Changbin on the other.

They walked around getting the food they wanted. Felix reached for the spoon to get rice and ended up grabbing a stranger's hand.

The man shouted at him and Changbin walked towards the two. Changbin stepped between them.

"Leave him alone" Changbin scooped Felix rice walking him in a different direction.

"Are you okay?"

Felix nodded and they stuck together. Felix got all kinds of chicken and a bowl of fruit.

All four sat down together and ate. They were having a good time getting to know each other.

The man that yelled at Felix "tripped" spilling food all over him. The man laughed, he then proceeded to apologise.