Amusement Park

When morning rolled around Felix expected to be alone. Rather than being alone, he was squished. Sometime in the night, Changbin had climbed into his bed. Then Seungmin was half on Hyunjin half on Felix.

Hyunjin got up first pulling Seungmin with him. Felix rolled out of his spot stretching.

"Thank you" Felix spoke softly.

Hyunjin set Seungmin on his feet as he groggily blinked at Hyunjin. Seungmin smiled and stretched.

The three padded down the stairs. Jisung and Minho were cooking. The three sat at the island and Jisung made stack after stack, Chan appeared.

Everything was good until there was a loud thump upstairs. Jeongin yelped and you could hear him sobbing Chan and Felix bolted up the stairs. Jeongin laid on the floor. Chan lifted Jeongin onto the bed.

"Jeongin what happened?" He sniffled.

Jeongin looked at Felix and at his hands nervously. Chan kneeled down holding Jeongin's hands.

"No one will laugh at you if that's what you're afraid of."

Felix watched Jeongin closely. The boy rarely ever lied. But when he did he was good at it. The only thing that told you whether he lied or not was his ears got really red when he lied.

"I rolled off the bed and hurt my head" bright red.

I'll question him later

"Come on it's okay let's go get breakfast" Jeongin nodded rubbing his head.

Chan carried him and Felix went to get Changbin. He reached over shaking the boy. The boy blinked and slid out of the bed.

They went down the stairs and Seungmin was chasing Chan with a shoe. Jeongin was following in tears.

"Seungmin stop it!" Jeongin collapsed in the hall sobbing.

Felix knelt next to him. He hugged Jeongin. Seungmin dropped next to Jeongin.

"He was touching you, you're the baby I can't allow." Seungmin hugged him.

"Seungmin-ah please don't be like this" he whispered in Seungmin's ear.

Felix helped Jeongin up and everyone gathered at the table. Chan sat far away from Jeongin and Seungmin. Everyone dug in and joked. Jeongin and Changbin seemed really quiet.

Jisung yelled and everyone looked at him and Minho. Jisung got embarrassed cheeks flushed he looked around the table.

"Can we go to the mall?"

"We were literally there yesterday."

"Fine then can we go to the amusement park"

Jeongin, Seungmin and Felix perked up. Changbin and Hyunjin watched. The two watched as the three's smiles grew. Everyone on the table listened as Jisung spoke.

"It's all up to Changbin he hates amusement parks."

Everyone shifted their gaze to Changbin. He and Felix we're holding each other's attention. Changbin nodded not removing his eyes from Felix.

The room erupted into cheers. The two boys smiled at each other. Hyunjin nudged Changbin. Felix looked away. A light shade of pink dusting Changbin's cheeks.

They all finished their pancakes and went separate ways Felix was going to help clean but Changbin stopped him.

"This is the maid's job."

"Yes but there's eight of us the least we can do is take the dishes to the kitchen."

Changbin smiled helping Felix. They took the dishes to the sink. Afterward, they went upstairs, everyone went home to get ready.

Changbin got a shower and Felix fixed his bed, getting clothes out. Felix got in the shower. When he got out he went to find Changbin.

"Felix?"

"Yes?"

"Come sit with me and watch TV."

When Felix stepped into the room he was still drying his hair. Changbin patted the couch. When Felix sat down Changbin took the towel drying Felix's hair.

Once satisfied he pulled Felix into his chest. They sat watching TV for a few hours when Felix stood up. Changbin watched him looking to see where he was going.

"Do you want lunch?"

Felix nodded and Changbin followed him to the kitchen. Felix got the leftover pizza out. He and Changbin sat on the couch eating.

Felix laid down between Changbin's legs laying his head on Changbin's chest. Changbin rubbed Felix's head.

"Changbin, you aren't so bad after all!" Changbin raised his hand and Felix flinched.

Changbin patted Felix's head squeezing him gently. Felix looked up at Changbin hesitantly. The older was watching the TV. Changbin rubbed Felix's head. After a while, he got a text.

"Alright Lixeu up-up" Changbin waited but the boy didn't move a muscle.

"Lixeu..." Changbin looked at the boy.

He was sleeping lightly, Changbin caressed his cheek. He cooed to the boy trying to wake him. He really didn't want to wake him. But he knew how excited Felix was.

"Felix, honey wake up" the boy jumped before looking up at Changbin.

"Binnie" Felix sat up and Changbin sat up after.

Changbin looked over at Felix who was quietly stretching. Changbin reached over putting his hands on Felix's waist.

Changbin leaned closer to Felix. Just as he got close the younger looked outside at the delicate leaves falling. Changbin watched the boy while biting his lips.

Did he do that on purpose?

"Are we leaving?"

"Oh um yeah." Changbin went to stand up.

The younger hugged Changbin. Changbin rubbed his back and looked at the time. He kissed Felix's hair and let go of the boy.

The two got shoes on Felix got a light sweatshirt and Changbin got a thicker one.

Felix sat in the passenger seat. Changbin held Felix's hand. The two talked the whole way there. When they pulled in Felix sat in awe. He was tapping his feet rapidly.

"Changbin Changbin Binnie Binnie Binnie" Changbin looked at Felix while parking.

"Yes, Felix? "

"Can we go on everything?" Changbin chuckled ruffling Felix's hair.

"We'll try" Felix was shaking the car with his excitement.

Changbin looked at Felix but the boy didn't notice. Felix saw the little train that takes you into the park Felix pointed looking up at Changbin. He knew where they were headed first. He kissed Felix's head and off they went.