Chapter 15

Hi everyone so a lot has happened and im kinda surprised at how positive I've been idk if that's a good thing.
____________________________

I carried the tray of cups into the living room, i set them down on the table as i sat on the sofa beside shawn, izzy sat on the arm chair.

She had a big smile on her face as she stared at me and shawn so I decided to speak up.

Shawn
"i know you are probably wondering what's going on, Lydia and I have been seeing each other for a few weeks now, we only recently made it official" i nodded as izzy drank her coffee

"guys, i couldn't be happier, I've been waiting for you two to get together for ages, I'm just surprised that's all, and I'm guessing you both know abit about each other, all i advise is not to keep secrets, now i have a dinner date so I'm going to head out, you two have fun "

Niki
Izzy took it well, she knows everything from my past and one of the reasons Harry and I didn't work out is that i was not ready to tell him straight away but the fact that shawn knows and still is here means alot.

Shawn had to leave soon after for work and i needed to go to class, it was a busy day but i got test results back which was awesome as I got an A.

I got home and decided to have a bath and relax. I wanted to take a break from everything.

I was so tired so I wasn't surprised when I fell asleep straight away.