Love Story ,22

Soooooooooooooooo this chapter has been on my mind since i started this story and it's finally the right time.
________________________________

It had been a week since shawn asked Me to go with him to New York and I was so excited,it's Saturday and we were going to the airport. I did all my college work in advance so I could relax,shawn and I had been really good it's great to be back with him he checked in on me everyday and I went back to work explaining the situation and they were all supportive.

I met shawn outside his apartment where we got a taxi to the airport,we talked in the taxi and held hands I was so happy. We didn't have long to wait for our flight but I decided to go to the bathroom to freshen up before the 1hour 35 minute flight one of the shortest I'd been on. When I left the bathroom I looked over to see shawn reading something on his phone .

Beside him was a women talking to shawn she looked to be in her 20s and was obviously flirting with shawn who had no interest at all,I confidently walked over and sat on the other side of shawn and intertwined my fingers with his and kissed his ch...

Beside him was a women talking to shawn she looked to be in her 20s and was obviously flirting with shawn who had no interest at all,I confidently walked over and sat on the other side of shawn and intertwined my fingers with his and kissed his cheek 'hey babe,sorry I took so long I wanted to look cute for my fiancé' he smiled at me as the women scowled and walked away ,I smiled in success .

After boarding our flight and settling in our seats shawn was out straight away,one thing I found cute is the fact that planes relax him I wasn't complaining because his head rested on my shoulder I listened to some music and texted Izzy and the time flew. Shawn woke up just as we landed and we stepped out into the cold New York air I had goosebumps 'shawn thank you so much it's a dream to be in new York' I turned and kissed him 'it's a dream t come here with you' he smiled. We didn't need to collect bags as we carried them on so we went to go to our hotel which shawn had kept secret .

The taxi wasn't too long and I looked in aw at all the shops and skyscrapers and wondered what we would be doing here.

When we arrived at the hotel it was so tall and overlooked Central Park a place I knew I would walk in every morning ,back in Dublin there is a park the Phoenix park it was my favourite place and it was triple the size of Central Park .

We walked into the marble covered reception and shawn got our key we got into the lift and shawn pressed the top button I was confused put just decided to go along with it,we stepped of the lift and my jaw dropped

I was absolutely speechless it was so cozy and beautiful, shawn let down our bags and sat down as i walked over to the window and as if i wasn't speech less enough

The most beautiful view i could imagine i turned around as shawn wrapped his arms around me, 'do you like it' 'i absolutely love it its the most beautiful view ever' 'Well i disagree because I'm looking at you and your more beautiful' i blushed an...

The most beautiful view i could imagine i turned around as shawn wrapped his arms around me, 'do you like it' 'i absolutely love it its the most beautiful view ever' 'Well i disagree because I'm looking at you and your more beautiful' i blushed and kissed him

We decided to go for a walk in Central Park hand in hand it was so beautiful and i could tell that the next week was going to be full of surprises, we went for dinner and explored the streets of New York but it got dark very fast so we went back and watched some movies on the sofa, i was so tired so I fell asleep on the couch and woke up in bed next to shawn.

he was still sleeping so I got out of bed throwing on some leggings and a jumper, i wrote a note and left it on the pillow. I turned on my music and headed out the door for my run in the park.

______________________________
Hi so I'm surprised i thought this chapter would be shorter so I decided to break it up. Enjoy