# 4 Ashton Irwin/5SOS

HMV was fairly empty today. Come to think of it there was hardly any staff, but I had seen four around. So here I stood, standing in the middle of a large music and video store because of my best friend. Apparently she had to study, yeah right, it's the summer holidays.

I groaned as I looked through the DVD horror section, searching for the 'Nightmare On Elm Street' collection. I smiled once I saw them. I had to give it to her, she has a great choice in films. These were classics. My phone started to ring so I pulled it out.

"Hey _______!" my friends voice shouted, I scrunched up my face and pulled the phone from my ear.

"Hello ____." I grumbled.

"Well aren't you sunny?"

"No, I'm not. How's your studying?" I asked with a hint of sarcasam in my voice, I also picked up another film and threw it into the basket on my wrist.

"Oh great-erm yeah you know me."

"Uh huh. In the future you can get your own bloody stuff. I am not a slave you know, just because I am younger does not mean you can boss me aro-"

"Alright miss grumpy pants. Just don't forget the film." at that point I stumbled into a tall figure, my phone dropped from my grip and shattered on the floor.

"Dude! I knew I should of kept my Nokia. You better pay for a new one." I ranted as the screen went black, not even glancing at the phone murderer.

"Christ. I am sorry!" a thick Austrailian accent gushed. I huffed my shoulders and stomped off towards the CD section, after gathering the remaining pieces of my beloved Samsung Ace.

"Bloody idiot." I muttered while looking through the albums. I grabbed a few like Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Trance, My Chemical Romance and The Vamps.

"Seriously man. It was her ?" a voice said.

"Yeah it was, I swear." a slightly familiar voice said.

"I broke her phone." the phone murderer said.

"Go talk to her then Ash." some other guy said. How many Aussies are here. I picked up the new album by 5SOS and smiled brightly shoving it into my basket. I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"No. No. And No." I said to the stranger while grabbing a pair of silver headphones.

"Erm _______." he coughed as if trying to get my attention. I spun on my heel and my eyes widened as I saw a pair of familiar hazel eyes.

"Ashton flipping Irwin." I growled, but smiled at the three boys behind him. Pushing past him I beamed at them and held my hand out. "The name is ________, ________ _______."

"Oh well we're-"

"I know who you are." Calm down Ken. But they are so cute in real life, apart from Ash. Speaking of Ash- "You left me."

"I know and I am so so-"

"Sorry? Wow look at that. You are apologizing to me now."

"Bu-"

"No. You left me Ash, you left me after every thing that we have been through. You know what I have been through, and then you leave. Without a single word, no goodbye. Nothing. So Ashton don't you dare say sorry because we all know that you aren't." I turned away and stopped the tears that had built up, fall.

"I am." and then I did it. I did the only thing that I could at that moment, the only thing I could think of. I slapped him. He opened his mouth and held his red cheek. "You want to know why I left you? Because you are such a clingy, annoying little bitch." I leaped at him but was pulled back by someone a lot stronger then me. My basket was now on the floor, I was turned around. I was now facing Calum, I bit my lip as my body shook, I could feel the tears desperately trying to break free so I let them.

He wrapped his arms around me and I clutched his top.

"Jesus Ash. Look what you've done now." Michael told him off. My cries were muffled.

"Are you alright babe?" Luke asked as he walked up to me. I nodded weakly. It was then that I noticed they were all in HMV uniforms.

"You work here?"

"Yeah we come in on the weekends." he said with a smirk.

"How long are you in London for?"

"Two months."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

I wiped my face and looked at them.

"Thank you. And erm I am sorry about your shirt." I said to Calum with a slight laugh.

"Oh. I can take it of if you want to." he said with a hint of a smile on his face.

My cheeks flushed a bright shade of red.

"N-No please keep it on."