he smiles...

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Whats that noise?

Someone turn that off?

I jumped up slamming my hand on my alarm clock, I feel sorry for the poor thing, getting hit every morning, I sure know how that feels. Getting out off my 'made-do' bed I started to get dressed in my usual...Pair off skinny, black ripped jeans and a white tank top with my fathers army jacket.

Since I got told my father died in war I have been wearing his jacket everyday sometimes I cry myself to sleep cuddling it or when I think its time to 'give up' on life I hug the jacket like its my father hugging me back and it always seems to cheer me up.

My life is fucked up for the worst since that day I got told 'My dad was dead'

My mother is hardly home but when she is she beats the crap out off me, I either have to work for my own money or starve...

Yes, my mother works and no she doesn't give me any money, she hates me. She says I look too much like my father with my dark brown hair and light baby blue eyes and tanned olive skin. I usto try and sort my mother out, try and get her to realize that I didn't kill my father and it wasn't my fault he died in the army.

But I gave up, I have no faith left in my mother, shes just someone who I 'usto' love but now shes someone who beats me for 'killing' my father or looking like him. I am now 16 and still going to school, I dress like a bad-girl in leathers and combat boots but that's only to cover up my own personal life.

I don't talk to anyone. I don't even talk to my 'old' best friends, I left them so they didn't find out about me getting abused by my mother. I don't want pity, I don't want questions from people. I want to keep myself too myself and I have never opened up to anyone.

Its too hard, what if I open up too then, began to trust them then they change just like my mother did or even leave me heart broken like my father.

Walking out the front door into the cold wind, I walk to my motorbike I had brought a couple of days ago when I saved up enough money for it, you probably want to know what job I have?

Street-fighting.

That's how I make my money. That's how I pay for bills, or food, or this beautiful MV Agusta F4CC.

Your probably thinking 'Why don't I beat the crap out of my mother?' or even 'Why don't I fight back?'  I don't fight back because shes just confused and lost without her husband, shes just grieving and needs time.

Even though its been 6 years since his death she still isn't over him yet, and I don't blame her for anything she does, I ain't even angry at her, I still have a bit of faith in her...

Walking through the school doors as everyone parts for me looking down at the ground making sure they don't make eye contact, I am known as 'Don't mess with this bitch she is crazy' girl but I wouldn't hurt anyone unless I am at my job or is necessarily.

Because I am not my mother. I will never be my mother. I will never hurt anybody for no reason people are just scared off me because they know I am a 'Street-Fighter' and one of the best.

Looking at my old friend 'Olivia' and seeing her happy and laughing with her cheerleader friends, yep she is now a cheerleader and the leader off them but she isn't like the cliche types, she isn't bitchy or up on themselves shes just normal.

And then there he is my old best friend Eden the school's player walking down the hallway laughing with his jock friends and once he meets my gaze he doesn't gives evils or smirks he smiles...

God that smile!