Its all fine sweetie

You know that feeling where you feel like your not loved and the person up there is haunting you everyday, you know when you remember the happy times in your life and how it could dramatically change, or when your just sitting there thinking off what my life could of been if someone you loved and lost was still around too hold you and take care off you.

Well that's how I felt when I was sitting here letting my mother beat the crap out of me, for no reason. I just sat there and took it as she let all her anger out on me with her kicks and punches and horrible words that don't hurt me anymore it just makes me emotional.

"LISTEN TO ME!" my mother shouted pulling me away from my thoughts, I turned to look at her feeling tears prickle my eyes as I remembered the good times...

~~Flashback~~~

I saw the park come into my line of vision as I felt giddy inside, loosing my daddy's and mommy's hands I began running towards the swings, I saw it getting closer and closer until I felt myself flying in the air then crashed too the floor.

I started screaming and crying due to the pain not noticing my mommy and daddy right by me checking for cuts, my mommy looked at me and smiled warmly at me her blonde hair blowing in the wind that I always found pretty, I was always jealous of her hair when I took after my father with dark brown.

"Its all fine sweetie" I stopped my crying but tears where still running down my face, I looked down at my knee and started crying again due to the sight "B-B-But its bl-l-leading m-m-mommy" I said between my sobs, she pulled my onto her lap and cradled me.

Rocking me back and forth she started too sing my favourite song "Hush little baby don't you cry, mommy will buy you a-" I looked at my father through my sleepy eyes to see him looking down at the two of us lovingly making me smile warmly at the sight before my eyes.

Closing my eyes to the sound off my mommy's beautiful voice...

Flashback over~~~

"DID YOU EVEN LISTEN TOO ME!?" she kicked my side so I went flying to the floor, I held back a cry off pain and blinked my tears away. This woman in-front off me isn't my mother any more shes just a woman who uses me as her own, personal punching bag.

Her dull, angry eyes stared back at me as she shook her head in disappointment her blonde locks shaking around that doesn't glow anymore its just dull like her eyes, she tutted before saying evilly "Looks like I will have too give you more off a beating tonight"

Fear crossed through me as I doubled over on the floor allowing her to kick me and punch me, after half an hour I became numb to the feeling so I just layed there emotionless.