Doctor Caboose

It is the morning after the dance and you and Ruby have just entered the elevator to Ozpins office.
You lightly chuckle to yourself as you watch Ruby push all the buttons on the elevator then almost immediately regret her decision.

Ruby: Um... maybe that wasn't the best idea I could've had...

You: It's okay, I've done the same thing before and my father taught me an easy way to fix this.

You press every button except the one that takes you to Ozpin's office a second time.

You: All you have to do is press the button a second time to cancel out the previous command.

Ruby: You always know just how to fix everything don't you (Y/N)?

You: What kind of Boyfriend would I be if I didn't?

As you finish saying this the elevator dings and the doors slide open.

Ozpin: Thank you both for coming. How are you feeling?

Ruby: Okay, I guess. I'd feel better if my bad-guy-catching record wasn't O-for-three.

You: Yeah, I can say I feel about the same.

Everyone stares silently.

Ruby: Okay, so that's the tone we're going for, got it.

Ironwood: Ruby, I feel it's appropriate to let you know that I think what you two did last night is exactly what being a Hunter and Huntress is all about.
You recognized a threat.
You took action.
And you did the very best you could.

Ruby: Thank you, sir.

You: I'm just trying to keep those around me safe from harm.

Ozpin: Now, the general here has already informed me of the events that... transpired last night, but now that you've rested, we were wondering if you had anything to add.

Glynda: Was anyone else with her? Did she look familiar to you at all?

Ruby: I... I don't know.
She was wearing a mask, and she never said anything to me.
But I know she fought with glass.
I don't think that was her Semblance, though.
Her clothing lit up whenever she attacked.

Glynda: Save for the glass, that sounds like the woman I fought the night we met Ruby.

Ironwood: Embedding Dust into clothing is an age-old technique.
It could have been anyone.

Ruby: Wait. You think this girl is connected to Torchwick and the White Fang?

Ozpin: It's possible. But we still lack the required evidence to link the two together.

Ruby: Actually, I... I think I remember her saying something about a hideout, or something, in the southeast.
Just outside the Kingdom.

Ozpin: Interesting.

Glynda: I thought you said the intruder never—

Ozpin: Thank you for your cooperation, you two. Why don't you go and spend some time with your team?
You have a big day ahead of you.

Ruby: (leaving) Any time.

Ozpin: And, please try and be ... discreet about this matter.

Ruby: Yes sir.

You: You know me, Discreet is my middle name.

(Timeskip)

You and Ruby make it back to your dorm and the moment you open the door the girls rush you two and yang quickly asks.