0.5

| Detention |

Well looks like I'm in detention I'm not even mad though Ashley got what she deserved anyway so I'm good on my behalf

I was sitting in a desk just with me head down when I hear the door open to see Lanecia, Alyssa and Curly coming too and we just smiled at each other and laughed.

" Hey no talking ! " The teacher said .

I rolled my eyes and just got my phone and did some videos with Alyssa and Curly while Lanecia was just sleepin so she can go home.

-

It's been and hour and some minutes and it was boring and the teacher was just sleeping so everyone that was in detention we just decided to sneak and hang out in the gym to see the boys and girls play basketball.

" So wait are you guys here in detention first of all because I did beat Ashley ass "

" Her little minions wanted to talk shit so we gave them some shit talk about " Lanecia said .

" Damn I'm scared to ask what you did Lane "

" Oh trust me you wouldn't even wanna know " She said doing our handshake .

I was watching the girls play basketball when Curly pushed my shoulder and pointed towards the boys and I see it was that LaMelo staring at me with his friends with him. I just waved at him and flicked him and went back to a conversation that the girls were talking about.

" Ooh he crushing on you Kayla " Alyssa said messing with me .

" Oh please I care less about LaMelo and I really don't like him and his fake ass girlfriend either "

" Woah but hey there's a party y'all goin tonight ? " Curly said.

" Bitch I never miss a party who's house is it at ? "

" One of LaMelo friends Don's house and it's gonna be lit prolly better than the last party " Alyssa said .

" Well I'm definitely going we can take my Jeep tonight and get turnt ! "

We had to head back to the classroom before the bell ring when I hear my name being called and it was LaMelo calling.great just great.

" Boy what do you want now I already beat yo girlfriend and why you still talkin to me ? " I asked him with a attitude.

" I wanted to talk to you because I can...got a problem with that ? " He said getting closer to me.

" Maybe I do or maybe I don't just get close to my face...got that ? " I said with attitude.

" Just so you know you don't scare me " He said.

" I don't care if I scare I know I can easily scare the little girlfriend of yours and that's the best thing at this school...literally "

" Yeah well am I gonna see you at the party tonight ? " He asked me.

" Yeah you will but I'm not gonna speak to you or even look at you I'm just gonna have a good time "

" Aight then we'll I'll see ya later " He said.

" Oh don't get your hopes up "

-

I was driving in my Black Jeep and I went to go pick you Curly, Lanecia and Alyssa from they houses so I just listened to Anti SOB X RBE

" Aye bitch you ready to go ?! " I yelled through the window and seeing Curly twerkin.

We were still listening to Anti and I basically sung the whole song.

MCM backpack, lil nigga back back
Fuck where the ass at, bitch where that cash at?
Loud when we smokin', lil dope we don't match that
Any sucka nigga slidin' through we can clap that
House like we runnin' through that bitch like it's FasTrak
Remember all them days I was broke, but I'm past that
Get the job done when I'm bustin' I don't back track
Hit the block with them chops out like it's Baghdad
Shooter like Mad Max, leave a nigga stretched out
All headshots, dumb nigga put that vest down
Beat the pussy up like a young nigga fresh out
Thuggin' with them techs out, I bring the jets out
Niggas ups on a kid, I'll bust a nigga head
These 7.62's knockin' off a nigga's dreads
Money on my mind, all I think about is bread
And tell yo' bitch get off my dick, she keeps tryna give me head

I seen curly recording me and I just danced and kept rapping to the song and when we picked up Lanecia and Alyssa it was full on turnt up.

We made it to the party and let me tell you. That house was filled with people they were twerkin,passed out on the floor or just making out with random people and getting drunk.

I just went to the dance with Lanecia and we just starred twerkin and some boys cane behind us and everyone was recording us.

I was getting tired so I just went through the kitchen and grabbed me something to drink and just talked to Curly when I feel someone tap my shoulder. It had to be LaMelo.

" I though I told you I wasn't gonna talk not look at you at this party " I asked him.

" You did but I I'm standing right here looking at you and I'm talking to you...so what happens next ? " He asked me getting closer to me.

I felt a bit of tension between us but I wasn't gonna let that get to me so I took my cup and went back to the party saying to him " Just watch and see what happens "

-