1.8

~ Kayla Bylon 💫 ~
-

~ Kayla Bylon 💫 ~-

Liked by ree.drizzy, fineasslancia and 603,260
kaylabylon two hearts 💕
view all 592 comments

fw.blasian always glowing 💛
lil.chey  oooh 😯 🥰

-

I was at Target with my mom buying a few things for the house and to cook something to eat. I was just doing this so I didn't have to go to LaMelo's house because Curly was making me go, but I just lied and said I was in reality I went with my mom to the store.

We have been walking down every isle, I went down to the skin care isle getting some more wipes and moisturizer. In the corner of my eye, I see Chris and... LaMelo was with him. I thought I wasn't going to see him at all today.

I covered my face walking past them and what was so cool was that they didn't recognize me because of my new hairstyle that I got. I'm now saved for life.

My phone had to go off which made them look my way, it was my mom texting me saying where was I at. " Is that, that Kayla ? " Chris said.

I turned around and looked at both of them with a fake smile on my face. " Yep it's me, wanna take a picture ? "

" Why'd you stop talking to me Kay ? " LaMelo asked me.

" I have good reasons... one of them has to deal with your little girlfriend. I can go on and on about her, and do you really want me to keep going because I can. " I said up in his face.

" I think I should leave you two alone... " Chris said walking away.

We're just looking at each not saying anything. " So, should I keep going, because I have a lot more to say. "

" I have something... why don't you talk to me anymore ? " He asked me.

" I guess ... we just don't. I mean you have hoe-ish girlfriend, that has the most annoying friend who is a whore, and then there's you. The boy who wants the fucking attention because he's a basketball player, but for me I'm just a girl that's trying something new . "

" I guess... that what you want from all of these girls for, right ? " I said walking away from.

-

The drive back home was fun me and momma were listening to music so loud in the car and taking videos of each other.

I got out of the car getting some of the groceries and opening the door and walking to the kitchen and putting the bags down and went up to my room.

I laid down on my bed listening to music from my TV, took some pictures and just played some games on my phone. I kept getting text from everyone, I just text them back... I didn't even text LaMelo back.

I just want this to be over with us, even though we were never together in the first place.

I just posted a picture looking all cute, hoping some of the bullshit would end someday.

.

Liked by belikehelena, tre4sfav and 69,503 others kaylabylon  Why you keep blowin up my phone 🖤comments disabled

kaylabylon Why you keep blowin up my phone 🖤
comments disabled

-

I get a text from Melo.

Melo 🙄😬
That's how we doing things now ?

We sure is 🤪

-