1.4

| Curly's House | August 15; 2:00 a.m.

I was sleeping in Curly's bed while she was sleeping too and I was having a good sleep that I didn't wanna be bothered

I the get frustrated when I hear my phone and it was a call from LaMelo and I didn't wanna answer the phone but if he's gonna keep calling me and I don't get any sleep. I'm gonna not talk to home for a very long time.

" Hello ? " I said.

" I like how you don't answer my calls or text anymore. " He said on the phone.

" Yeah well I had my reason not too ... and I'm gonna keep it that bye LaM- Wait ... can we please talk this out please I really need to talk to you. " He said.

I hesitated beforeI made the biggest mistake by saying yes so I just got out of the bed and put on my joggers and jackets with my slides and walked downstairs quietly so nobody could hear me.

I walked out of front door and got in my car and drove to his house. I want this to be over.

.

I parked my car and I turned off my car getting out and walking to the door knocking on it and Lonzo opens the door for me.

" Hey it's my little sister Kayla. " He said giving me a side hug.

I always liked Lonzo as brother to me giving me good advice about life and especially about LaMelo because he swear he like. I really wouldn't care I'm just her to talk and go back home.

He told me that he was outside at the basketball court so I walked back there and seen him shooting the ball and he seen me and dropped the ball.

I walked over to him and just looked at him. " I wanna get this over with so can we please talk about this. "

We sat down on the beach chair and sat in silence until he said something. " Why aren't you talking to me anymore ? "

" I have a million reasons why I shouldn't even talk to you. "

" Oh really, name em." He said.

" You're dating someone, I don't like your girlfriend at all, I never wanted to get this far with you, and you kissed me and I don't how I feel about that Melo. "

He just got up and got his basketball taking my hand and making go to the court with him.

" Here's the deal. If you win I won't bother you anymore ... and if I win your gonna have to wait and see. " He said shooting the ball.

" Deal. " I said taking the ball and shooting the ball and making it.

.

The game was going bad for my end I was losing 5-8 because I said we were going up to ten because it was gonna take long if we just did twenty.

" Come on Kayla you really wanna win this bet do you ? " LaMelo said dribbling the ball between his legs.

" Yeah I don't think so. " I said taking the ball and juking him and shooting the ball.

It was now a tie 8-8 and I felt really confident that I was gonna win this game and that's that

It was now a tie 8-8 and I felt really confident that I was gonna win this game and that's that. I wasn't gonna have to talk or see LaMelo again ... but do I really want to do this ... for my sake ?

" Alright it's a tie who's gonna win ... will it be Kayla or will it be me ? " He said dribbling the ball.

God forgive me about what I'm gonna say or do next.

As he was about to the shoot the ball and ran over to him and kissed him.

I broke this kiss and looked at him with a confused look on his face and I sighed and looked down. I feel my face looking up at him again staring into my eyes.

He looks at my lips and back into my eyes and cups my cheeks and kisses me again and puts his arms around my waist deepening the kiss.

We broke the kiss and LaMelo had this big smile on face and I just blushed hiding my face in my hands.

" I guess I know how I really feel about you now LaMelo. " I said.

" What's that ? " He asked me messing with hand.

" That I actually like you. "

-