1.9

A few weeks later
~ Kayla Bylon 💫 ~
-

A few weeks later~ Kayla Bylon 💫 ~-

Liked by 32curly, honeylouiee and 89,392 others kaylabylon  Fuck ! Shit ! Bitch ! 🔪view all 1,382 comments

kaylabylon Fuck ! Shit ! Bitch ! 🔪
view all 1,382 comments

therealkylesister 🤪💕
ameliamonet Glow bich 🥰

.

Liked by melo, Izzy_Morris and 24,294 others ashleyalvano  I'll let you choose view all 238 comments

ashleyalvano I'll let you choose
view all 238 comments

melo Fine 😻😻
Kball0ut Bad lil vibe 💕

.

A lot of things have happened the past week and I mean a lot of things happened.

We won our volleyball game, I got into a fight with Ashley, got kicked out of school, went to parties, went back to school and got in another fight with Ashley, went to more parties, got into another fight with Ashley, I'm still ignoring Melo.

Overall, I've been getting into a lot of fights with Ashley now. It's not always me starting them, if she wanna talk smack then I'll smack her right back, and that's what I did. I'm not scared of her, I'm not scared of nobody.

Right now, I'm at home because I got suspended... I'm surprised I'm not expelled for how many times I was fighting Ashley for. But, it's worth it tho 😂

A/N : you are about to see videos of fights right now 😂.

So, yeah this it what's been happening since I was basically suspended from school for like, forever.

I was chilling in my bed looking at TV or playing on my phone reading comments and texting people back on IMessage.

I've still left LaMelo unread for the past of couple days or maybe even weeks. He's trying to be friends again, but I don't buy it any longer.

He tried talking to me when I was at school, but I would just make eye contact with him and walk with Alyssa or by myself to class.

I don't have the time of day to speak to Melo, if he wants' to get back with that hoe... then fine he can have her back I don't care anymore.

" Kayla, someone's at the door for you ! " My mom yelled from downstairs.

I got out of my bed and walked out of my room going downstairs and when I looked up from my phone. I seen LaMelo talking to my mom.

" Well it was nice meeting you LaMelo, I should get going have some unfinished business to attend to. " My mom said patting his shoulder.

" It was nice meeting you too, Mrs. Bylon. " He said giving her a smile.

She left the room leaving me and LaMelo, and the room was filled with silence between us. " What are you doing here LaMelo... I thought I said and... texted you saying that I didn't wanna talk to you. "

" I came here to talk, and it's really important. " He said.

" Fine, make it quick. "

We outside on my patio and sat down in the couch just not talking until he said " I'm sorry, Kayla. "

" Sorry, sorry for what ? " I said.

" Everything, between me, you and Ashley. " He said.

" Oh no, I'm done with all of that bullshit I said I was done and I was telling the truth. I don't want nothing between and your pity relationship with y'all two. "

" That's why I wanna make things right between me and you. I promise not to even her name around you. Ok ? " He said.

" And why should I believe, why did I believe anything you said to me ? "

" Because, because.... I still like you, Kayla, and I just wanna make things good between us from now on. " He said.

I looked at him with a straight face and nodded my. " Fine. "

" Deal ? " He said putting his hand out.

" Deal. " I said shaking his hand.

Is this deal really gonna last forever ?

-

This book is coming to an end people !