0.6

| Aftermath 😴 |

I was sleeping...in my own bed ?

I don't even know how I ended up at my own house let alone who drove me back home.

I sat up in my bed and rubbed my head. I'm so hungover and I looked to my right was... LaMelo, what the hell is he doing in my bed and why is he here at my house. I'm surprised my parents didn't say anything about this.

I just got out my bed without waking him up because.he looked so cute sleeping. Wait why should I be saying this stuff, but I went to my bathroom and went through my drawers and found me some Tylenol and I got me a water bottle that was on my nightstand and took me some Tylenol.

I hear LaMelo get up and I seen him getting up and rubbing his wave and I chuckled small so he won't hear me and I just straightened my hair and I got my outfit out and took me a shower.

-

I went back into my room and seen him on his phone

I went back into my room and seen him on his phone. " Well good morning "

" Hey...so do you have any clothes that I can wear please I didn't think about spending the night here ? " He asked me.

I nodded my head and luckily my older brother was in college at UCLA and he left some of his clothes which should fit LaMelo.

I gave him the clothes and he went to the bathroom to take a shower and I just sat on my bed texting Curly telling her I'm on my way to school.

I lifted my head at the wrong time seeing LaMelo with his shirt off and I just went to the kitchen seeing breakfast on the table and knowing that my parents left for work already. I got me a plate and sat at the table and ate.

I hear LaMelo coming and I pointed to the food and he got himself a plate and sat by me and we just ate in silence.

" What happened last night ? " I asked him.

" Well... you got drunk,smoked some weed, drunk some more, and started twerking everywhere and almost went skinny dipping " He told me.

I dropped my mouth in surprise when I hear everything he says but then I smirk on face in happiness of how much I can do all in one night.

" Ooh I was havin a ball then...other than you I bet you just gave head to Ashley at the party right ? "

" No I was dancing with my friends and then helping you get home so yeah not much fun for me " He said drinking some water.

" I bet but before we head to school can go to the drug store so I can get me some Advil and some water please  " I told him.

I put away our plates in the sink and I left LaMelo drive because I didn't feel like driving and he said he doesn't want me to drive,but I didn't care.

We pulled up to the nearest drug store and I got me some Advil and some candy with some water. I was gonna pay for it when LaMelo insisted on paying so I just let him.

We made it to school before the bell rung and we went up to our usual table.

" Let me guess...the boys had drop y'all off too huh ? "

" Yeah Don dropped me,Quan dropped Alyssa home and Will dropped Lanecia off " Curly said.

" I now have a severe headache that is killing me right now " Lanecia said rubbing her forehead.

" Here... I was lucky enough for LaMelo taking me to the drug store and getting me some Advil " I said and gave them some of my pills.

The bell rung which means school finally starts and I walked with Curly to first block.

" Aye did you do the homework for this class ? " Curly and Quan asked me.

" Damn y'all need o start doing y'all homework I'm tired of giving it to y'all " I said.

The teacher came in with workbooks and worksheets giving it to us saying " Now these two things I'm about to give you needs to be finished by the end of the month, and this is a boy and girl project so find your partner and get started " .

I just ignored everything he said and just got out the packet to work on when someone touches my shoulder and it was...

" Hey partner " LaMelo.

-