5 • Alone

Ella's POV

I left Gray, with Ethan hugging him.

I slowly walked back to James room, at last popping my phone on charge.

I spied over James balcony, you could see his whole apartment from his room. Him and Emma were sat on the sofa laughing, talking about boys. I smiled to myself, and went back to James bed - and of course, my phone.

There was a mirror, not far from James bed. I could see half of my reflection it in - and instantly, my eyes were glued. Although my jumper was black, you could still see how wet it was from Graysons tears. My heart broke, because although I'm not exactly close with the him, and although I've only met E, Gray & James three times, I wouldn't wish anxiety - or panic attacks, on anybody.

I dragged myself away from the mirror, and my focus was back on my phone. I realised I was counting to seven again in my head, but I'd given up on that today.

Obviously, once again scrolling through Twitter. I noticed that James had followed me, so I smiled to myself & did a little giggle.

'Thank you sister!'
I laughed, knowing he could hear me.

'Welcome bitch ass!'
He screamed back, putting Emma into a fit of laughter.

Even though we were in complete different rooms, it was nice to know I wasn't alone. Somebody was with me, in the same space.

Just I was alone - in my head.

I had the best idea in my head, and quietly ran over to the balcony - it was glass, so I could see Emma and James clearly. I grabbed my phone and zoomed in as close to James face as I could, snapped a photo, and ran back to the bed before anybody could notice.

I quickly added the mug of him to Twitter, making sure to tag him in the caption.

'Thank you, bitch ass Charles. @/jamescharles 😉😂'

As soon as I posted it, Emma bursted our laughing. Obviously showing James, the loudest scream came from down below,

'SISTER SPOOKED!'
I laughed, realising I was still smiling.

Within minutes, the tweet had thousands of likes, and hundred of retweets. I had hundreds of people following me. I didn't really let it affect me, I just pretended it didn't happen. But to be honest - I was so happy! How cool.

It was a few hours later, and I had assumed they were all finally filming. After hours of youtube, I went back to Twitter.

Reading the replies, my heart sank.

'James is ours.'
'Who r you'
'Irrelevant'
'Don't be so rude to James. Wth'

My eyes started to well up, so I decided to come off the app, and just as I was about to click off I saw another comment,
'I ship this friendship already! How cute :)'
I smiled through the tears, and follow the account.
'Thank you, I love you.'
I replied and turnt off my phone.

I fell asleep on James bed, and decided I could wait to be woken up.