Chapter 13 - A World to Crumble

As the rescue mission at the Dark Lord's was completed, all the Loud Sisters were here, the Alex clones, Zero and Luan. It was finally time to strike the corrupted Royal Woods. Other heroes were down there facing off the villains like Fleabag and others. So now it's our time to rock downtown. 

As we walked to Royal Woods, we noticed a reinforced walls of blackish bricks with Cogs walking around guarding the entrance. "Well isn't this an interesting blandish wall." I said. I had then used my Luiginary ball attack to bust through the wall. "Well there you fellas are, I think we rid all the cogs in Royal Woods. C'mon the giant castle is ahead!" said Fleabag pointing to the big scary castle where the Mall was when the mess first started. The castle had everything evil to it, blandish evil coloring, black clouds and and the evil energy that powers it. We knew it was the final showdown to save the world from these evil villains and clean my mistakes.

The entrance was scary looking with a giant Bowser head on it. "Alright, i'm going to open the door. I just want everyone to know, we've come a long way, and now we are all together, a toonish cat, a wizard, Luigi, Hat Kid with The Conductor, Zero, Luan and others at the castle who supports us through our battle. LET'S GIVE THEM A PIECE OF OUR MIND!" I told everyone. Everyone yelled yeah to defeating these villains. "On the count of 3. 1....2....3! CHARGEEE!" I yelled as I kicked down the door. There was an army of enemys already like Cogs and Hammer Bros. to start. I used my scientist powers to begin making a tech black hole to deal some hurt. Zero had used fire attacks, Fleabag used a foghorn to stun the enemys. "Lads and lassie! I got these punks!" said the Conductor rolling on a mafia ball with all the mafia men in it. "GET GOING!" he yelled as the rest of us rushed to the next floor. The same thing happened for the rest of the heroes until it was Luan, Zero, Hat Kid and I. We knew we were getting closer to the top of the castle and soon we would met who was been doing all this chaos.

"Boss, they are coming for us, WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO?" I yelled at the boss who had made us do this crazy crap like me putting them boys in paintings. "Don't worry King Boo, when the time comes we'll be ready." he told me. Theres no way we'd win with what we've seen.

BAM! Goes the door to the throne room where King Boo, Bowser and a man on the throne of the chair who I assumed was the boss of this whole operation. "Well well well, long time no see you girlfriend stealing TRASH BOY!" As the boss jumped out of his throne, we knew who it was then. Benny. The boy who stole my girlfriend, ruined our dates, and made me think of bad thoughts so he was the true reason of this mess. "Now that you fools are here." he snapped his fingers and suddenly Zero and Hat Kid were in cages. "Its time to torture you Alex. See Luan here? After I kill you, I will make her my queen and we will rule the universes and everyone in them!" I was then teleported to ring with a neck brace to stop my powers so I was weakened while Benny was stronger. "Anyways, Alex. Its time, to DIE!" he screamed as he threw a storm of punches at me. I couldn't do anything. All I could do was weep and cry out of pain from Benny trying to kill me. I can see it now, i'll be dead while Luan will be tortured by Benny's love for her. Then all of a sudden I heard Luan say something, "Alex, I know you can do it. You saved me time to time again and worried about me more than any boy has." Hearing that made me get up and made me stronger. "You having trouble there Alex? You can't do anything, I'M BASICALLY INVINCIBLE!" Benny said gloating. "I've had enough of your crap Benny, she doesn't like you, no one likes you, YOU CAUSED SO MUCH HARM TO US!" I then yelled and threw a punch like never before, I felt the power of my Alex clones, our friends and Luan, my sweetheart. "THIS IS WHAT PAYBACK TASTES LIKE!!!!"

BAM! POW! SMASH! 

Darkness, all darkness. Did I die, am I alive? I don't know. "Alex? Alex, please....please be okay. You saved the world, but I HOPE IT WASNT A COST TO LOSE YOU!" Luan cried so loudly over me being unconscious, as she cried she hugged me tightly think she lost her friend, her lover, her everything. But then, a tear rolled down her face and it landed on my face. I started to open my eyes. My eyes, were hurt from the hell Benny caused me. "Luan. I'm...i'm...alright. No need to worry." I told her. "You did it Alex! You saved us all! Royal Woods has turned back to normal after you punched Benny with the power of friendship and ended his reign of terror. I'm glad your okay partner." said Zero. All the heroes were there and happy to see my alive and okay. After we saved the day the Loud kids except for Luan left back to Royal Woods. From that day on, we lived in Peach's Castle to make sure if this ever happens again, we'll be ready for it.