JUNGWOO X MINGYU IMAGINE

Title: I want to wake up next to you

Jungwoo's POV

"Jungwoo, how long have we been dating?" Mingyu asks me. I don't answer. Today we're in a coffee shop and he's wearing a dress shirt. It barely fits him and it looks like his chest is about to burst but he likes stuff like that. He likes to look strong. He likes to look sexy.

That's the reason I stick with him, I guess.

"Why are you suddenly asking that," I mumble, taking a sip from the cup in front of me filled with coffee. We go to this coffee shop all the time. Doesn't matter what matter we have, it's always this. Coffee shop. He orders Americano, I order Cappuccino. Then we talk. About whatever.

It's not serious.

It's just us.

That's what makes me and Mingyu different. I don't understand him, but he's always there even though he doesn't understand me. It's like two people speaking different languages struggling to communicate.

"We're not dating." I set things straight, making sure to make a sound when I put my cup back on its plate. "You think just because we slept together and I agree to hang out with you, we're together? Don't joke around, you know who I am."

My name is Kim Jungwoo. And I have many men up my sleeve. There's this junior in my department called Rowoon and he comes running whenever I call. There was this hot guy who hangs out at the club called Lucas who is always down to come over. There's this Accounting student called Doyoung who is obviously whipped for me. And that's just counting 3 of them, there is so much more.

It's not that I'm a gold digger, no. I don't need money. All I need is that thrill, that feeling of being loved by multiple people, knowing you have control. Knowing the choices are limitless. That's what I like.

But Kim Mingyu feels it isn't what I should like.

"Then was all this just a hook up to you, Kim Jungwoo?" he asked. At this point there is almost no expression in his face. Disappointed, but not surprised. He's made it this far. We've had these kind of conversations before. The kind where he wonders, and I shut him down. Then he just acts like it never happened and continues. Persistent. His trademark trait. Hot, but persistent.

Clearly he doesn't know how to have fun.

I met him in the same cafe we always go to. He used to work part time here and I was just rejecting this boy who was confessing to me. It was a sunny day, but not for that boy. To him it felt like the whole world needed to rain and sympathize with him.

"So you like me?" I asked him. He nodded, expectant of my answer. But all I could do was lip my licks and give him an apologetic look. "I know I'm good looking, but sorry honey. You're not my type."

He didn't seem to take that lightly. He started questioning why I go with everyone, why I go with all kinds of men but not him. Was it because he was chubby? Was it because he liked anime? Was it because he wasn't good looking? When in fact I didn't even know any of those facts before that. I simply rejected him because he wasn't my type. That was all there is to it.

"Jeez, you don't have to overreact." I started to scowl at how noisy he was getting. In the end I got up in attempts to end the conversation right there. "There are plenty of fish in the sea, so have a nice time moving on. Though I know there aren't much people out there better than me."

And then he picked up his coffee cup, and spilled it on my face. It stung. It felt like I was burning, and it was humiliating because he did that in public. But instead I closed my eyes and sighed. "This is just the downside of being good looking, isn't it? Granted, you yourself will never experience something like this so don't worry about it ever happening to you."