MARK + KOEUN IMAGINE

MARKOEUN IMAGINE

After performing on Kcon, Mark instantly ran backstage. "Yah! Mark Lee, where are you headed to?" Donghyuck asked. "Somewhere. You guys wait for me! I swear it'll be really quick!" said Mark.

Running to the dressing room, he grabbed his phone from his bag and dialed the number of the girl he's been waiting to greet for a long time. He could feel his heart almost jumping out of his chest as he heard it ring.

With a heavy heart, his eyes widened as somehow, she managed to pick up.

"Hello? Mark?"

"KOEUN!"

"Whoa, no need to scream. Aren't you in Mexico right now? That means this is an international call. You can hang up, I don't want to waste your load--"

"H-happy birthday!"

There was a silence, Koeun wasn't talking. Mark wondered if making an international call was the right choice, but they were still connected. "Hey, why are you silent? I greeted you!" Mark exclaimed.

"No, I mean.. you remember my birthday?"

"Yes, why?"

"But.. you're always so busy nowadays.. how can you remember my birthday?"

Mark bit his lip. He turned around as his manager suddenly called him. "Yah Mark, hurry up and change for the next performance! We don't have much time left!" he shrieked. Mark panicked. But their phone call still wasn't over..

"It's just.. I miss you, Koeun. Schedules these days have been really tough. I thought a lot about you, so I wanted to atleast greet you on your birthday. You know how I feel, right?"

As things got more hectic outside, Mark was about to hang up, until Koeun's last words struck him.

"I miss you too, Mark. Good luck on your performance. For a long time, I've liked you. I just wanted to tell you this, haha. Better treat me to ddeokbokki once you get to Korea, right?"

With a smile on his face, Mark didn't know why he was so happy about Koeun's words. Maybe he really did like her too all this time.

"Arrasseo. I have a performance again. I'm hanging up, okay?"

"Ok. Goodbye, Mark Lee~"

Maybe it was because of Koeun, that Mark is no longer stressed about performing.

❤~❤