TEN, TAEYONG AND MARK IMAGINE

LEE FAMILY IMAGINE

You thought it was all just a joke, but today it went too far.

"How the hell could you do this to me?!" Taeyong yelled as he punched Ten in the face. You gasp, and quickly help Ten up, checking for bruises on his face. "I'm fine, Y/N, I'm fine..," Ten muttered.

"Yah, Lee Taeyong! How could you do that to Ten, he's your best friend too!" you shrieked, glaring at Taeyong. He sighed and put his hands on his hips. "Would a best friend backstab me like this?!" he yelled.

You don't know how this all happened, but it all started when you moved in with your childhood friend, Mark, to his dorm. Because you were staying in Seoul for a while, Mark offered for you to stay with him in his boarding house with many other boys living in it.

"But there's so many guys, how the hell will I live there?" you asked Mark, on the phone with him. Currently you were packing up your clothes for your little trip. "Well you're gonna be sleeping with me. UH! Not sleeping together. You know what I mean. You on the floor. Me on the bed.. y-you get it, right?" Mark stuttered on the phone.

You chuckled at your best friend's dorky self. Mark was always like that, easily getting flustered, and innocent. That's what you liked about him as a child. He was different. "Of course I know that, Mark. But what I mean is: how will I have girl time when I'll be living with guys?" you flopped down on the bed, wondering, really, how will you be able to fit in?

"I mean, if you hate it that much, you can just.. go somewhere else," said Mark. You scoffed. "Yah, best friend, you know I'm broke! And I hate spending money."

"So why are you going to Seoul? I know that by the moment you get here, you'll go shopping, and clubbing.."

You snickered and hugged your pillow. What he said was sort of true. "You know me so well, Mark Lee. I miss you. Yah, I'm hugging a pillow right now imagining that it's you! Hahaha!"

"You are disturbing."

"Mm. I am. So do your roommates take care of you well?"

Mark paused. You thought it was strange and furrowed your eyebrows. "Yah, are they bullying you? Tell me because I will murder them for bullying my best friend!" you shrieked, punching your pillow. "Yah, I'm punching a pillow right now imagining that it's the person bullying you!"

"No, no, no! That's not the case at all! They do take care of me well, and..," he trailed off. This perked up your curiosity. "And? And what?" You asked.

"There are 2 hyungs who like to act as my parents.. they keep saying weird stuff like 'oh our baby Mark!' or 'Mark likes me more than you, honey!' and I.. I find it really weird."

You burst out laughing as you heard Mark's words. Though, you could understand why they'd treat him like that. Since sometimes too, you wanted to take care of Mark as your younger brother, even though he was 5 days older than you.

"Don't laugh! It just makes me feel more weird..," Mark whined. He's so cute. You shook your head and closed your suitcase, since you finished packing. "Aigoo. Hey, I'm ready to go to Seoul by bus now. You'll wait for me at the bus station, right?"

"Um, sure. What time?"

"Uh.. about 2 o'clock! Guess I'll see you there."

"Yeah."

"Bye Mark! Love you! Hahaha."

"Yeah, goodbye. Love you too~ pft."

You hung up on him and put on your backpack and grabbed your suitcase. Time for a nice little trip to Seoul.