7. Are You Scared Of Anything?

Slenderman - "That eventually we'll fail and Zalgo will succeed in destroying the world."
Sally - "Spiders! I hate those things! And dark places. And going out into the forest at night. I know the forest is just my yard, but it's just so creepy at night!"
Laughing Jack - "The dark and small spaces. Especially dark small spaces. Reminds me of being trapped in my box."
Eyeless Jack - "I'm scared of thunderstorms. I'll hide under my bed until it's over. The other guys used to laugh at me for it, so now I lock my door so they can't see."
Ben Drowned - "Water. I'm not scared of drinking it like some people think, but large bodies of water like lakes and oceans and ponds. I also don't really like taking baths, but I'm fine with showers."
Jeff the Killer - "People think I'm scared of fire. I can see why they think that but it's not true. After all, I did burn out my own eyelids, and burn down Jane's house. The one thing I still can't get used to is the smell of bleach. It gives me anxiety whenever I smell it and I can't even go into the laundry room if someone's been using it. Also I'm kind of scared of spiders. They're just creepy!"
Nina the Killer - "Spiders! Yuck!"
Homicidal Liu - "Don't tell anyone, but I don't actually like the dark and creepy places very much. Seriously, don't tell anyone. Especially my brother. I'd never hear the end of it!"
Clockwork - "Nah, I'm not scared of anything! In any place I go, I can be sure that I'm the scariest thing there!"
Masky - "Okay don't tell Toby, but when he gets out of control with the fire, he's one of the most terrifying things I've ever met! Second only to an angry Slenderman, but I try not to think about that."
Hoodie - "Having to t-talk to people I don't know. Or making phone calls. Pretty much any s-social situation that I'm not used to."
Ticci Toby - "That m-my new family w-will start t-to become like m-my old o-one. Also S-Slenderman when h-he's mad."
Kate the Chaser - "Big dogs. They're fast and can do a lot of damage if they want to. Smile's okay though."
Nurse Ann - "I don't like fire very much. Especially after seeing the damage Toby can do with it in such a short time!"
Judge Angels - "I don't like bad weather. If I can't see at least a little bit of blue sky, I get a bit anxious."
Bloody Painter - "Snakes. I hate them. Also getting shot or hurt really badly and not being able to make it back to the mansion in time."
Puppeteer - "Doctors, nurses, just medical stuff in general. I don't know, it's always just felt icky to me."
Zero - "Being electrocuted or hit by lightning. That looks like it hurts a lot."
Kagekao - "Bees. They sting."
Suicide Sadie - "Little dogs. I just don't like them. Especially the small yappy ones. They always used to bite me!"