16. So, What Exactly Is Wrong With You?

Slenderman - "Absolutely nothing. This is how I am supposed to be."
Sally - "Slenderman says it's called PTSD. I'm not sure what that means but it makes me have really bad dreams about... um.... can I stop talking now...?"
Laughing Jack - "What? I was created like this, there's nothing wrong with me."
Eyeless Jack - "Well I got turned into a fucking demon, so what do you think? It's actually anxiety and depression, but you'd be anxious and depressed too if you were sacrificed!"
Ben Drowned - "Anxiety, depression... oh, and I'm fucking dead!"
Jeff the Killer - "I'm a psychopath, but you probably already knew that."
Nina the Killer - "OCD, and I'm a sociopath."
Homicidal Liu - "Sully. Sully is what's wrong with me. Bitch please, I'm an improvement! Worst. "Improvement". Ever."
Clockwork - "The fuck kind of question is that!? PTSD, insomnia and I'm a sociopath. Are you happy now?"
Masky - "You're gonna get yourself killed asking questions like that here. Anyway, schizophrenia, anxiety, depression.... probably more but who bothers to remember?"
Hoodie - "Anxiety."
Ticci Toby - "I - I c-can't feel p-pain, but I'm n-not mad about th-that one. It d-doesn't look fun. A-Also I h-have Tourette's, ADHD, bipolar d-disorder a-and schizophrenia."
Kate the Chaser - "Anxiety and I'm weirdly sensitive to light."
Nurse Ann - "Nothing. If anything was wrong with me, I would have fixed it myself by now."
Judge Angels - "Nothing's wrong with me, what's wrong with you?"
Bloody Painter - "I'm bipolar, but are you sure you should be asking that? Some of us might not take that question very well."
Puppeteer - "Narcissism and depression."
Zero - "Nothing. Technically I'm imaginary, so anything weird about me is my creator's problem, not mine."
Kagekao - "Nothing."
Suicide Sadie - "Depression."