12. Most Annoying Misconception About You?

Slenderman - "That my pages are a game. Seriously, stop taking those!"
Sally - "That Charlie's some kind of demon! He's just a normal teddy bear."
Laughing Jack - "That I'd be mean to Sally! Yes I hate kids, but that only applies to the regular human ones. Creepypasta kids are okay."
Eyeless Jack - "All the origin stories that aren't the one with the cult and me in college. I wish it didn't happen like that, or at all, but it did."
Ben Drowned - "That I'm a pervert. That's Offenderman, not me!"
Jeff the Killer - "That I would just instantly spare a victim and start dating them. If I'm in your room, I'm here to kill you, not to kiss you! Or maybe I think you could be one of us, but that hasn't happened yet, and it probably never will!"
Nina the Killer - "That I only ever think about Jeff. Yeah I think about him a lot, but I have a life outside of that!"
Homicidal Liu - "That I want to kill my brother. Or that I've teamed up with Jane to get revenge on him. It's been a long time, I'm over it! We're cool now. I still kinda want him dead, but not as much as I used to."
Clockwork - "That I'm mean to the others. Sure, I used to be. But now we're all friends. Well, most of us."
Masky - "That I'm Slenderman's perfect little teacher's pet. Yes I follow the rules and do my job, but I don't just blindly agree with everything he says. Sometimes I even argue with him about doing missions if I don't think we should."
Hoodie - "I don't s-see this one too much anymore, but that I stutter as much or even more than Toby. Sure it happens sometimes, but m-most of the time I can talk just fine. Also that I sound like a robot. Don't know where that one c-came from."
Ticci Toby - "That I - I'm a t-total moron! Sure I - I'm not the s-smartest one in t-the m-mansion, but I - I can m-mostly take c-care of m-myself!"
Kate the Chaser - "That I don't exist! Almost every time someone talks about the proxies, they only mention the three boys! I'm here too!"
Nurse Ann - "Some people think that I wouldn't help Judge Angels or even that I'd kill her. Yeah, she's not my favourite. Actually she's probably my least favourite, but it would be super unprofessional to hurt her. I'm here to help the residents of this mansion."
Judge Angels - "That I kill random people like most of the others here. I actually do my research and only kill the bad people!"
Bloody Painter - "That the only thing I ever do when I'm not killing is sit in my room and paint. I'm not that boring!"
Puppeteer - "That I'm just like any other creepypasta in the mansion. I'm actually more like Slenderman. I even have two proxies of my own. But I don't use them much, and they don't live here."
Zero - "There really aren't any about me. Maybe that I'd work in a group. No way, I'm a solo killer all the way!"
Kagekao - "That I speak no English. It not perfect, but can get point across."
Suicide Sadie - "People don't really talk about me enough to get things wrong. I guess maybe they think I don't talk? That isn't true."