day twelve

The two teens climbed in Frank's beat up truck and high tailed it away from the crowded house

"So my friend, where would you like to go?"

Frank asked, giving Gerard a quick glance before turning back to the road.

"Well there's this coffee place just around the corner beside the bookstore that I really like."

Gee mumbled, playing with his fingers.

"You mean Joey's? I love that place!"

Frank pulled up to the parking lot and shut the engine down.

"Come on, my treat since I barged in your room and invaded your privacy. Besides, it'd be my honor."

Gee giggled and nodded before they got out of the car.

Frank opened the door for Gee and unknowingly placed his hand on his hip.

Gerard honestly didn't mind but it was something he knew nothing about.

He never had a relationship before, sadly he hasn't even had his first kiss yet.

He really liked Frank, he wanted Frank to be his boyfriend, as blunt as it sounds it was true.

"Oh sorry! I didn't even realise I was holding you!"

Frank's face was red when he quickly removed his hand.

Well, at least he's respectful.

"It's okay Frank, I kinda liked it."

Gee's words came out so fast Frank wasn't sure he had heard him right, but Gee's shy gaze told him he had heard right.

So he wrapped his arm around his waist and they both ordered coffee.

Frank let Gee pick out a booth in the back for them to sit at, it was in the corner away from everyone; although it was nearing the middle of the night so there weren't but maybe three people.

"So tell me about yourself Gee. Can I call you that?"

Frank asked before bringing the paper cup to his pierced lips.

"Yeah,"

Gee giggled,

"There's really not much to tell. I'm currently enrolled in the art school up in New York."

"Oh, a city boy aye? What are you doing down here in Jersey?"

Gee sighed,

"I came down for spring break to visit my parents and Mikey, my younger brother you threw the party, but Mom and Dad planned this vacation that they couldn't cancel and Mikey had already told the whole high school that there would be a party."

Frank put an arm around his shoulders when he noticed Gee's eyes start to tear up.

"Oh honey, its okay don't cry..."

Frank rubbed his arm, really unsure of what to do but he knew he didn't want this cute boy to cry.

"Sorry, I don't mean to be a baby..."

Gee whimpered, he probably looked pathetic crying. He shyly looked at Frank and bit his lip.

"Its okay. You're not a baby, I understand. You just wanted to see your family."

The black haired boy smiled, "Thank you Frank. T-Tell me about you."

Frank shook his head, "No, I don't think I want to."

Gee's eyes widened,

"W-What? Did I do something?"

Frank shushed him, tucking a piece of hair behind his ear.

"I want to save that for next time."

Frank smirked at Gee's cute confused face,

"I'm saying that I'd like to take you out. As in on a date."

He took Gee's hand and placed a kiss on it,

"If you'd let me?"

"Y-Yes, I'd really like that Frank."