day twenty four

Little Gee huffed as he crossed his arms; his Daddy had been working in his office all day and not giving him the attention he desperately need

Gee picked up his fluffy pink bear named Lola before making his wah to Frank's office downstairs.

Once he got there he softly knocked on the door and waited to be let in; he's daddy always said it was for his own good to wait.

"Come in peanut."

Gee giggled around his paci as he skipped in and sat on his Daddy's lap. He hugged him really tight with Lola between them so they could feel love to.

"Daddy I missies you."

Little Gee whined. Frank shushed him and rubbed circles in his back; luckily he'd just finished his last list of shipments for the corporation he worked for and was now free to play with his baby boy.

"Daddy's all done sweetie, now we can do whatever you want."

Frank rubbed his baby's tummy, giving him kisses before picking him up.

"Daddy, I wanna have playtime."

Gee mumbled with bright pink cheeks. Frank, not getting what Gee meant, put Gee in his little room.

"We can have a tea party and play with your new Star Wars ship."

"No Frankie! Naughty play time."

The shorter man suddenly grinned, "Sorry honey, you weren't clear. Let's-Let's go."

Frank took Gee's hand, the two of them making their way to the bedroom with their lips locked with each other's.

They didn't even make it to the door before Frank had Gee up against the wall trailing kisses down his neck.

"Remember your safe word baby?"

Frank asked with lips still ghosting over his sweet spot.

"Gummies, Daddy."

Gerard assured him with a small moan falling from his red lips.

"Good boy."

Frank picked Gee's legs up, holding them against his waist. Quickly he hurried them to the bedroom and gently laid his boyfriend down.

"So pretty for me baby, so so very pretty."

Frank mumbled as he slid Gee's shirt over his head; Frank always seemed to ramble on about how pretty his baby was when he was horny, and Gee absolutely loved it.

The red head giggled and slid his own pants down.

"Daddy I have a surprise for you."

Gerard said, climbing on top of the man and lifting his shirt up to trail kisses down his chubby torso.

"Oh?"

Frank tucked his shirt off and proceeded to watch Gee with curiosity.

The little's fingers immediately unbuttoned his Daddy's pants, pulling his hard erection out.

"Daddy, so big."

Gee moaned out before opening his mouth and rubbing the meat against his face, making Frank moan.

"God, Gee."

Little Gee licked the tip as he took it in his mouth, moaning at the taste and jacking off what he couldn't fit.

His tongue traced around the tip before running along a thick vein, a loud groan erupted from Frank as he gripped Gee's bright red hair in a tight fist.

"Babe, babe I'm gonna come."

Frank's hard on left Gee's mouth with a dirty pop before he climbed up to kiss his Daddy.

"Go get the lube honey."

Gee giggled before turning around so his back was to Frank, rubbing his ass against him.

"Already did that."

He mumbled before leaning his top haft down, giving his Daddy the perfect view as he led Frank's erection to his stretched hole.

Frank's mouth was watering at the sight of Gee's tight heat taking him in; he'd never seen such a clear view of his baby taking him in, but god was he enjoying it.

Frank brought both his hands down hard on Gee's ass cheeks,

"Such a good boy for your Daddy aren't you? Giving him a nice little show. Such a good little baby slut."

Frank took control, grabbing his hips and bringing them down fast in his dick.

Gerard moaned loudly and started bouncing so hard on Frank's hips he knew he was gonna have bruises.

"D-Daddy! Right-Right there!"

Gee screamed before Frank sat up, wrapping his right hand around Gee's throat while the other starting jacking him off.

Choked moans and the sounds of their skin slapping together made Frank even closer to coming, but he'd wait until his baby came first.

"Come for Daddy princess, you've been so good I won't make you hold it."

He muttered in Gee's ear with a deep growl, making him come hard all over Frank's hand.

His walls clenched around Frank him coming right after Gee, filling him up to the brim with sticking white goo.

The two pulled apart slowly, their sweat and pants mixing together as Frank held Gee in his chest.

"I love you baby boy."

Frank muttered against Gerard's forehead as he kissed it.

Gee hummed happy it,

"I love you to Daddy."