day twenty eight

If there was one thing Frank loved talking about it was Gerard

He loved talking about his boyfriend, bragging to other people about how he got so lucky as to be with his baby.

In interviews he always got asked about Gerard and it just made him get giggly.

He and Gerard were doing interviews left and right, mist were annoying and uninteresting but there was one that Frank really freaking enjoyed.

"So," The interviewer smiled at the two before asking, "How long have you two known each other and how'd you get together?"

Frank giggled, "We met about two years ago, MCR was you know, playing bar gigs and basement shows and my old band would go and watch them. They were really great you know? And so one night Gerard just came up to me and was like, 'Dude, we need another guitar player because I suck.' And it went from there."

Frank grabbed Gee's hand in his and brought the beautiful white skin to his fingers to kiss, making the interview awe.

"And how'd you get together?"

Gerard blushed as he spoke, "Frank and I had flirted and basically acted as if we were a couple but-"

He looked at Frank, making him giggle suddenly feeling nervous.

"It was skinny love; we very clearly had feelings for each other but were to shy to say anything. Mikey is actually the reason we're even a couple. If it weren't for him I don't think I would've ever told Frank that I loved him."

Gee looked down with a wide smile, he constantly thanked Mikey for being nosey and butting in on their relationship.

"So I hear Frank purposed to you Gerard? Can we see the ring?"

The interviewer asked holding out her hand to which Gerard gladly showed off the beautiful 16k diamond ring.

"Its engraved, if you look closely inside the diamond it says Ferard."

Frank said as he to admires the ring on his lover's finger. He stood up and lifted his shirt up a bit to show the interviewer and the viewers his new tattoo piece of two swallows on his hips.

"I recently got this piece as a sorta present to Gee actually," He explained before pointing to the one on the right, "Look familiar? It has he's black line thing, and then the left one has my Xs."

He sat back down and kissed Gerard's cheek before continuing,

"Because the tattoo is permanent you know? And like..." He grinned, "It'll last forever, just like me and him."

The crowd awed as the two shared a quick kiss.

"That was beautiful guys. Thank you for coming out and talking to us, guys Frank Iero and Gerard Way from My Chemical Romance!"