chapter 2

We make sudden eye contact and I was too shocked with all the butterflies and adrenaline rushing through my body that I couldn't even return the smile he gave me before looking back at the teacher.
"Please introduce yourself."
The teacher gives him a smile.
"Hello. My name is Lee Minho, I hope we can all be friends."
He bows and the class cheers.
I rest my head on my hands as I stare at him admirably.

The class starts to talk again but shuts up from the teacher telling us to be quiet.
"Please sit in the spare seat at the back with Y/n. Y/n please raise your hand."
I snap out of my daydream and shoot my hand up, almost ripping my arm off and Minho smiles once more as he makes his way to the back of the classroom, pulling out the chair next to me.

After 20 minutes another teacher comes in to do our first lesson. English.

"Hey y/n."
A voice whispers from beside me. I turn my head slightly to look at Minho, he flashes me a small smile.
"Hello."
Butterflies run through my stomach again as he looks into my eyes.
"I like your name."
I smile back at him then my eyes widen, covering my face out of embarrassment. Out of anything I could've said??
"I like your name too."
He chuckles.

"I can't believe you're in my school. I thought I'd never see you again."
I say, keeping my voice low.
"Me too. Maybe we are fated."
He smirks and I give him a weird look.
"Ew you're so cheesy."
I giggle at him and he flashes his smile again.

"I know it's random but I could sit here just listening to you all day instead of the teacher."
He faces forward and leans back in his chair as he chuckles, a shy grin planted across his face.
My heart flutters and my cheeks heat up.
"Really?"
I ask and he nods.
I face forward too, checking the board and then writing down notes to hide my flushed face.

"Y/n come to the front and introduce yourself in English."
I smile and look at Minho as I stand up and he raises an eyebrow as I make my way to the front of the class room.
I take a deep breath and push my hair off of my shoulder before speaking.

"Hello everyone, my name is y/n."
The class makes 'oo's' and 'ahh' sounds which makes me smile slightly.
"I am 17 years old and....I love all my friends and i wish them the best with the math test tomorrow!"
I say with a slight touch of sarcasm.
"kkkkk y/n."
Chan throws his thumbs at me which signals the whole class and myself to laugh but soon followed by claps and cheers, praising my mini speech.

"Thank you y/n your pronunciation was amazing."
I bow and walk back over to my chair and the class continues on.
"Woah."
Minho whispers to me and I look at him.
"What?"
I ask and he chuckles before looking at me again.
"Are you fluent? Your English was amazing!and really attractive ."
He mumbles the last sentence but I heard it which makes me laugh, covering my mouth as my cheeks burn up slightly.
"Thanks Minho."
I say and he looks at me and I do the same and smile.
"I moved to England when i was 3 for about...5 years and then we moved back to Korea."
He nods his head before looking into my eyes very intriguingly which makes my stomach dip again, my body drowning in his gaze.

☔️☔️☔️
time skip
dance

I walk in to the dance studio with Lea and Chaeyoung from the changing rooms to be greeted by everyone, including Minho who's already met a group of friends which i coincidentally know so they'll get along really well to my high hopes, leaving a small smile on my face.

"Okay everyone let's start off with BrAnded."

BrAnded is our mini dance group that has me, Chaeyoung, Lea, Jimin (Jamie), Jennie, Felix and Hyunjin which we made 2 years ago. We are also well known in the school and luckily enough we have all been best friends ever since we joined high school, all of us clicked straight away. But, of course, I've know Chaeyoung way back to when we were young.

Claps and cheers burst throughout the room as we stand in our positions.

Minho's eyes were fixed onto me the whole time i danced and we made eye contact quite a lot. His gaze made my heart weak, sending adrenaline to run through my body with every move, the smirk that rose on his face as he watched me made me even more excited, my body burning with sensual passion as the dance got more intense.

After we finish the whole class roars with amusement and praises us, clapping their hands which sends us to bow before going to the other side of the room. I take a sip of water before placing it onto the floor behind me.

I catch Minho's eye and he stares at me, his eyes melting into mine. It felt like we were staring at each other for hours.

A smirk creeps across his face, just like the one he had as he watched me dance. The way his eyes flickered as he looked me up and down makes my body rush with butterflies. What is he doing to me.