chapter 5

"Y-Yunho...i have somewhere i need to be."
Those words escaped my mouth, my chest tightening every second as i stand up, sliding my arms into my jacket.

Before my legs can escape away from this place, a firm grip tightens around my wrist. I look back, staring at the hand that's attached to me before looking up to meet Yunho's face.
"Where the hell are you going?"
His voice becomes deep, sending chills down my spine as his eyes pierce through mine.

"Where the hell are you going?"His voice becomes deep, sending chills down my spine as his eyes pierce through mine

"I'm sorry. I need to go.."
I try to tug my wrist away as stares fix onto us from strangers in the cafe causing Yunho to look down, his face full of emotion before leading me outside, his grip was now tightened even more as he drags me further and further away from the café.

"L-Let me go! You're hurti-"
Heavy puffs of breath fall from my mouth as i wince in pain. A tear falls down my cheek as i stare at his unloving actions. This isn't what boyfriends do...This isn't how i should be treated at all.

"Please i beg you Yunho! You're scaring me! Let me go please.."
More and More tears uncontrollably escape my eyes as he just ignores me.

I'm terrified.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?"
A harsh but recognisable voice comes from behind me, causing Yunho to stop which makes me stop too.

I turn my head to meet the only pair of eyes i wanted to see, the only person i wanted to see, the only person i needed.

"M-Minho.."
Minho's eyes finally meet mine after glaring at Yunho behind me. His face falls, the pain he feels as he stares into my eyes, noticing how hurt i am. Not to long after, his facial expression changed in a heartbeat. It was almost as if there were fire in his eyes as he stares up at Yunho.

"Let her go."
His sudden aggressive tone takes me aback.
"Piss off Minho. You've got nothing to do with our relationship."
Minho clicks his tongue, sighing frustratedly as he rolls his eyes. Yunho lets go of me but puts his arm around my waist, slamming my body into his which only aggravates Minho even more.
"I swear if we weren't in a public place right now i'd beat the fucking shit out of you."
Minho's eyes are cold and sharp, anger ripples through his facial expressions as he looks at me and Yunho.
"You're pathetic-"
"Stop Yunho.."
As i cut him off, Minho pulls me to him, holding my hand gently but firmly as we move through the crowds of people down the street.

Yunho calls my name over and over again, his voice quietening the further we get away.

I glance up to Minho but his eyes a forward, looking ahead but his face still hasn't softened. It's full of hurt and anger. His lips lock together, not wanting to say anything or respond to anything i say. His eyes stare deadly infront of us.

"Can we stop.."
My body starts to feel weak as we get into a more quieter point of the town, the sun half way through setting before the moon pushes the sun out of its way to set in the sky along with all the stars.

Minho immediately stops, turning to me and noticing how mentally and physically drained i am.
"I'm sorry y/n, i was getting carried away i-"
"It's okay...you have no need to apologise."

His eyes finally meet with mine and we stare intensely for what seems like forever.

Before i knew it i was whisked into his arms, his arm tightly around my waist, the other resting on my shoulder, his hand lightly stroking my hair.
"I'm sorry."